on 9 May 2017
Perfect! They come with 6 transparent screen protectors which also fit the d300 and d3100
I ordered them and got them the next day!
on 5 May 2012
These are great if you're not too fussy.. But I'm quite fussy, particularly when it comes to protective products..

They are very easy to apply (once you get your head around the idea that the film is coated both sides with a thicker film, for easy bubble-free application), and easily applied 'bubble-free'.

However, they are not a perfect fit.. I still have about 2mm of my screen exposed all around the edges of the screen.. Which is a poor effort really.. I'd rather it be too big and cut it to size than it be too small and essentially be incomplete protection..

If you only want to protect the majority of your screen and aren't worried too much about the edges, I recommend these all day long. But if you want absolute protection for every single millimetre of your screen, perhaps try something else with reviews saying they fit perfectly.
on 19 December 2011
I was going to buy a hard plastic cover, however they seem to look a bit gross on the beautiful camera. These last for ages, and I have had it for about 3 months now and not had to change a piece yet! Recommend!
on 18 September 2012
Just brilliant service - ordered yesterday afternoon & arrived next morning! Great product - you get SIX good quality protectors which are just as good as the more expensive ones. Very easy to fit and a very accurate fit to my D3100 - no bubbles! They even supply a little soft cloth if you don't have one. Can't fault any aspect of the order at all, no hesitation in giving a 5-star rating.
on 12 April 2012
Bought for my D3100. Delivery was very fast and the protectors do the job. Best thing is a tiny lens/LCD cloth that comes with it so it's useful whenever u have to change the protector.
on 1 December 2011
The screen covers are very good for the price I have paid particularly when you get 6 of them They are typical protection with no fuss. Stick with the screen. If remains for atleast a month I am happy. But from the looks it seems that they will last longer than my expectation. Overall Very good product. Worth spending money....
on 22 November 2011
Does the job! Good fit. Do digital camera should be without this protection. The item arrived in good time and was very easy to use.
on 2 August 2012
Perfect fit; put it on, peeled off label no 1 - fine - smoothed off to get rid of air-bubbles, then could I get sticker no 2 off!! Finally succeeded only to have a patch of glue smeared across where sticker no 2 was!! How absolutely daft is that? Cannot see why sticker no 2 is even there! Am I missing something here? Did nobody else have this problem? I know my son bought this product for his Nikon, finally after several attempts having the same problem with sticker no 2, he threw the rest in the bin totally frustrated!
on 11 November 2011
This item is perfect for the job and very cost effective also. I would recommend to friends and family alike.
on 18 January 2013
Last sticker, to finish process, does not peel off, but leaves a nasty sticky mess. Maybe I was unlucky and got old stock or something, but tried 2 and both the same. Would not buy again.