Customer reviews

on 22 March 2015
What a beautiful & powerful song to start off your day.
on 13 March 2015
Great song. Great inspiration. It's become almost an anthem in our house even the kids can't stop singing.
on 15 June 2013
I played the song all day singing praises to God. I believe God truly inspired Matt, and God bless him as he yielded. I was truly lead to worship. It clearly shows heaven is the place to be, how great it will be.
on 12 January 2013
Great cd and great songs to sing along to at home. It makes a great "worship alone" cd. As always Matt Redman produces some beautiful songs of worship but 10,000 reasons is out-standing
on 11 July 2013
I was told about it and I got the words for the people in question, and paid for the song which I passed on to them as they had no way how to get it, and now play it daily.
on 2 May 2013
I can not say enough about this wonderful song. Its moving and inspiring and great worship! Its my favourite Matt Redman song by far. Good solid song that gives you hope.
on 28 October 2013
Great song I really love listening to it. Was able to download easily and start listening to it immediately. I love worship songs and this one really hits the mark.
on 27 November 2011
Over the years Matt Redman has left our generation a wealth of contemporary Christian music and song. Out of all his songs, 10,000 reasons has become a favourite.
on 3 March 2013
I play this on my new Kindle Fire HD, which is new to me and so I am only just getting used to playing this. I like this song and am pleased I bought it
on 17 September 2015
A fantastically uplifting praise song, will always stay popular with everyone, has you up on your feet hands waving with joy and praise to our God!