Customer reviews

on 13 August 2016
We bought this for when our baby was 7 months old, wish we had bought it sooner. We have taken it on several international flights. It works well, the design is great and it's very light for what it is - it has saved us many sleepless nights in hotels to be able to just put the baby in to a familiar sleeping area in minutes. We cover it in a black bin bag just to save it some wear and tear but the cover is very hardy. Love it. Our daughter is now 2.5 years old and we still use it when we travel.
on 24 March 2017
Fantastic travel cot /play pen for our 4 month old roller!! Great for daytime naps as the mattress is very soft compared to other travel cots, cribs and moses baskets. Good to know our little one is safe when answering the door, etc, especially with having a dog. Some reviews say "back breaking" to get them in and out, but my husband and I are reasonably tall and no issues at all, as you can bend your knees into the soft, flexible sides.
on 13 May 2017
I just wish I bought that earlier... absolutely amazing.
Great confort for my little one super easy to install and set up
It is more secure as well than a lot of travel cot especially if your child is over 1.5y
Easy to carry even if I wished they had something to carry it on the shoulder
on 5 July 2017
This travel cot costs more than some beds! But I can see why. I've had two other travel cots and they are heavy and such a faff to put together and to take apart. This one is very light and comes up so easily, takes about 10 seconds!
on 14 February 2016
Amazing cot - easy to put up and put away - kids sleep like a log in it, so must be comfortable! Nice and compact in the case as well (and light). Highly recommend.
on 17 September 2016
Great cot. Can put it up in 1 minute and take down even quicker. Really lightweight to carry/travel with. Lovely thick mattress compared to other cots. It's one of the more expensive travel cots but it's a great product and very well made.
on 5 November 2016
Bought this for newish born baby. It's perfect. Very pleased with this travel cot. Well worth the money.
on 29 January 2016
Having borrowed friends one enough times, i needed my own, the heavier ones are just as comfy if it's staying in me place. You need this if u actually want to move it around as a 'travel cot'
on 3 April 2017
Brilliant travel cot. Superbly well made and easy to use. Not cheap compared to other options but worth it. Most importantly our daughter sleeps so well in it!
on 1 August 2015
Excellent. Very light, folds away far easier than other travel cots, and is robust. Highly recommended and worth the extra cost.