Size: Mixed|Change
Price:£4.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 25 July 2013
I recently received a pack of these Compeed blister packs to try out and I've been using them over the last few weeks a fair bit because my collection of Summer shoes have come out with the lovely weather! I just pop them over an already formed blister, or use them to prevent a blister by applying to the areas I know a particular pair of shoes rub my feet. They're so easy to apply and stay in place until I want to remove them. They feel so cushioned on my feet too and make me feel like I'm walking on air! Blisters heal quickly and using as a preventative measure has meant exactly that - blisters haven't formed any time I've used the plasters. I can wear whatever shoes I fancy and know that I can rely on these to help eliminate the pain and aches from blisters and rubbing. I cannot recommend these enough - they are brilliant and will be keeping a healthy supply of them in my bag just incase blisters start forming when out and about because they let me get on with my day with no interruption wearing some seriously lovely shoes!
on 5 August 2014
Perfect for helping prevent blisters on feet when you start to feel the rub but when they start to peel at the edges, e.g. after a bath, (and stick to socks) they can be tough to remove especially if skin underneath is a bit sore. When you have blisters this gives a layer of comfort but same issue removing them.
on 5 September 2015
Marvellous After school walking DOE [Duke!!!] I was appalled at grandson's feet and school nurse recommended these .Didn't believe they would help but they are pure magic I make sure he never leaves without them.
on 23 September 2016
These are by far the best blister plasters on the market. I purchased these before a three day hike and I can say that they demand the high price premium and choosing the mixed pack is the way to go. These plasters are very different from other plasters because they are like a second skin and once you have applied them they do not come off. Best place to remove them is in the bath or shower.
on 10 August 2014
Needed to buy extra toe plasters and underfoot plaster as well. Roll in to one pack - one for me and one for each of my daughters - bride and bridesmaid. Had to supplement pack with extra toe plasters and two underfoot plasters but to me it's an essential kit for our new shoes for wedding day. Sore feet are guaranteed to spoil your day so one pack for each of us.
on 22 July 2014
Not exactly cheap (about 60 pence per plaster) but infinitely better than the utter tripe that passes for a normal plaster nowadays (i.e. something that will fall off or wash off within a few hours). Excellent quality, excellent adhesion and very comfortable.
on 1 October 2016
These are excellent plasters. They help enormously with rubbing shoes and they stick really well. Even on holiday when swimming a lot, they stayed in place until I removed it.
on 12 November 2013
these are a must for your hand bag they have rescued me on many occasions when my shoes have rubbed. I wont use any other plaster for blisters now.
on 28 November 2016
Compeed are by far the best brand I have ever used, particularly when hiking. But even at home these make a great addition the medicine box.
on 28 March 2016
A good product, due to lots of hiking my family get through lots of Compeed. They really help in preventing blisters.