Size: One Size|Colour: Yellow|Change

on 3 December 2016
Use this when I want to sleep in 😎
Blocks pretty much all the sound out. Used for drilling once and was perfect. Thank you Blackrock.
on 13 April 2017
Bought for my brother and his wife as a peace offering after I bought their son a snare drum for Christmas, they assure me they do the job well enough.
on 21 July 2013
Bought it for daughter before the F1 Grandprix at Silverstone. Effective and easy to use. Fitted well even though it was a regular size and for use by adults.
on 30 April 2017
Keeps the noise away and lets me sleep
on 21 May 2017
Cancels out noise, nice and light. I've not owned a pair before but they work a lot better than the in ear foam plugs. Can't complain at the price for their performance.
on 23 March 2017
Excellent value, design and quality. Delivered in the specified time as advised. Overall a very satisfied customer who would recommend to a friend.
on 8 April 2015
Very good although I found that I really didn't need them with the Worx Leaf Blower.
on 17 May 2017
Work really well and comfortable to wear
on 30 April 2017
Excellent item and quick delivery
on 8 March 2013
I have a crosscut paper shredder which makes a piercing whine when working. These nicely remove all the high pitched frequencies and thus prevent my hearing from deteriorating even further. Great value.