Size: One Size|Colour Name: Yellow|Change

on 14 May 2012
These earphones do the job just fine and are so much cheaper than others on offer. They block out car alarms, crying babies etc... so you can focus (I got them for studying) and are nice and light. My ears still get very hot, but that's just because the headphones need to be pretty air tight to work properly. Definitely recommend.
After years of neglecting ear protection for myself, I decided to purchase this item when I started to suffer tinnitus following a car accident. Whilst I am somewhat reassured that the condition is likely to remedy itself over the coming months, it made me realise how important my hearing is and so I purchased this item.

They fit snugly and are very comfortable, being lightweight. They certainly muffle the noise from my chainsaw, leaf blower, strimmer and hedge cuttter and combined with a face mask to protect my eyes have resulted in me being somewhat more protected than I have been in previous years.

THis item is very reasonably priced and for the occasional user, such as myself, are more than up to the job. I am not sure that they would cope with the rigours of daily use for someone who relied upon them in their work, but for the weekend user like myself, they are ideal and cheap enough to replace should you lose them!
on 17 July 2013
Perhaps not ideal for heavy use but for occasional domestic use it looks ideal.
Comfortable and seems to cut out much of the noise when using a chain saw
on 22 January 2013
I bought these because I am a university student and the people in my house often make a lot of noise during the day when I am trying to study - singing, playing guitar, chatting loudly, watching TV etc. When I study, I have to have COMPLETE silence otherwise I can't concentrate.

These ear defenders do the job very well. If you are upstairs and the noise is downstairs, you won't be able to hear a thing. However, if you are in the same room, or the next room to someone making a lot of noise, you would still be able to hear them.

They fit very well - tight around the ears, but they have to be because otherwise they wouldn't block out sound! The only thing I've found so far is that the material from which they're made appears to irritate my ears, and make them itch. No good if I keep having to take them off to scratch my ears! This might just be a problem with me, though, and not the product.
on 4 August 2013
Used on both little ones at a concert recently. Baby kept taking them off but older child kept them on and found them very good and comfortable.
on 7 July 2015
I purchased these ear defenders to block out the noise from my next door neighbours who refuse to understand the need for carpet in a semi-detached house and have lots of noisy children!!! They eradicate the noise completely, would recommend if you have the same issue.
on 5 November 2015
Great, bought a pair as the neighbours like to blast music. Reduces their techno rubbish to very dull distant thuds. My inner ears do get a little moist from wearing them all night, but can't complain. Can still hearing my alarm clock through them in the morning though.
on 13 June 2013
Use these in University to drown out the noises going on in my halls when trying to study, even used them to help me sleep, and I can get to sleep while wearing them. Excellent
on 28 April 2015
Lets face it if you put anything over your ears its going to lower the noise level and thats pretty much what theses do. I can still hear noise in my kitchen from the washing machine and the tv in the living room and even the lawnmower and street cleaner outside so they really are pretty rubbish.
on 21 July 2013
Bought it for daughter before the F1 Grandprix at Silverstone. Effective and easy to use. Fitted well even though it was a regular size and for use by adults.