on 5 October 2011
I can't really say much about these cards as they are for a christmas present but what I can say is.....THEY'RE DOCTOR WHO!! My son will love them, that I can be certain of and they will be used with his other Top Trump Doctor who cards. Does anybody know how to play top trumps, he beats me hands down every time. All in all I think they're a good buy and well worth collecting.
on 27 July 2013
Ideal for any DW fan (young or old)
- was initially sent Top Gear in error but this was rectified straight away
- My DW mad son loves playing Top Trumps with us all but i'm sure he has changed the rules, generally during the game too!
- Solid case
on 10 April 2013
Join the Doctor, the last of the powerful Time Lords and his lively companion Amy Pond as they journey thorough time and space in the ever-indestructible TARDIS in this brand new edition of Doctor Who Top Trumps. From the Pandorica Alliance to the Silurian race, the Doctor has never faced such sinister enemies until he meets The Silence. But who has the biggest Monster Rating of all and are you brave enough to find out? Suitable For Children Ages 5 plus
on 22 December 2011
This pack is so much better than the last one. What bugged me about the previous one was despite it being the 11th Dr's first series most the cards were taken from the 10th's specials episodes.
What you get here is a nice selection of cards mostly the missing ones from the first series of the 11th Dr.
A must have for any Dr Who/Top Trumps fan.
Why this has to be educational is beyond me; suffice to say that it is a great version of the ever-popular card game featuring characters from the fifth series of 'New Doctor Who' broadcast in 2010.
on 10 January 2013
Brilliant. I love playing Top Trumps and I love anything Dr Who so this is a fantastic game to have and play. I would recommend this to all children as it is easy and fun to play.
on 4 July 2013
Hours of fun anticipated with this product, top trumps always a time occupying favourite. Definitely recommend for those with young to entertain on long car/train/plane journeys.
on 1 September 2012
I was a bit dissapointed when opening this set of cards: I find there are too many people whereas the major enemies are absent: Dalek, Cybermen ...
on 1 February 2012
my grandson is a fan of doctor who and was really pleased with this set of cards he plays with them most weekends a really good buy
on 19 September 2014