Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

on 13 August 2013
The picture on the curtain is really good and initally i was happy with the product. However it is not mould proof as stated in the description. I attempted to contact the seller on several occasions but heard nothing back. Customer service is extremely poor and i wont be buying another product from this seller.
on 27 January 2013
Every time I go into the bathroom, this shower curtain makes me smile. I've had it in the shower for a couple of weeks now and while the curtain isn't waterproof, it does well enough for our shower to keep the water from splashing to the floor. It is a really nice white, which brightens up the bathroom and the duck always makes me chuckle.
on 12 May 2012
THIS IS THE SECOND SHOWER CURTAIN I HAVE TRIED THAT ISN'T WATERPROOF , THE VISUAL EFFECT IS OK BUT MAKE SURE THAT THE SHOWER JET ISN'T DIRECTED AT THE CURTAIN BECAUSE IT GOES THROUGH IN A FINE MIST WHICH THEN GATHERS AND RUNS ON TO FLOOR.
on 22 February 2012
A fun and functional item! Item arrived in appropriate packaging and to my delight contained the hanging hoops so was a breeze to put up. The curtain is good quality and is water resistant. I ask you - what bathroom wouldn't be graced by the shadowy outline of a large rubber duckie? Quack, quack! Superb!
The shower curtain isn't water proof. It's breathable polyester that allows a fine spray of water through it if you have a power shower. I am not spraying the shower head directly at the curtain and my bathroom floor has ended up soaked. A shower curtain that inst water proof us possibly the most stupid thing I've ever witnessed.

I wish I could give minus stars.
on 21 August 2013
Its a shower curtain with a big duck, makes me giggle.

An earlier point about the curtain not being 100% water proof is true but to get water through you have to hold the shower head up against the curtain, its perfectly fine for normal use.
on 29 December 2011
The item arrived quickly and was well packed. It is a good quality material which washes well and looks like it will last.
on 26 October 2015
Brilliant & v good quality.
Excellent value for money. All visitors love it.
It replaces the same product bought 3 years ago which was still in excellent condition but had a few stains which wouldn't come out in the wash.
on 28 October 2013
Lovely amusing shower curtain ... However many sellers around the £10 to £15 mark with others totally out pricing the product at nearer £100 worts that all about??? ... Be careful where you buy!!!
on 10 March 2014
This is a lovely shower curtain, I haven't had it long so I don't know how it washes, it's not the most expensive and not the cheapest, in fact I think it is good value for what I paid. Took a shower one night b4 bed, thought someone was looking at me through the steam and shampoo, almost fell over laughing as I spun round to see the duck shadow in my bathroom!

See one answered question