Customer reviews

on 16 April 2015
Purchased as advertised suitable from 18m. Sand was delivered in 2 bags so I could lift which was great but the bags were marked 'Salt should not be consumed and may be hazardous to health' very off putting when you have purchased for a babys sand pit. If sand is suitable really should not be put in bags with health warnings on. Tried to contact company via amazon to be told we can not find your details.
on 14 March 2014
I should not have bought this as it is very overpriced and would have cost less than half at Argos
on 26 August 2013
It arrived on time and it wasn't difficult to put up, we had a "dry run" first. Bought for our Grandaughter's 3rd birthday, was bigger than we thought. We would recommend this product.
on 14 June 2017
VERY EXPENSIVE. Bad item with Poor delivery. Wet sand. WILL NOT RECOMMEND.
on 18 July 2013
after buying this sand i found tesco were selling it for1.50 bag,the price i paid was rediculous,was seen coming never again
on 25 June 2013
Well, I think I bought less than 30kg, as the sand in the bag was damp. But lovely and clean. If I could drive I would buy play sand in ASDA for £2 per 15kg bag, but since I don't, the alternative is online shopping. Anyway the kids have had a marvellous time with this sand, and now most of it has dissappeared from pit, but its too expensive to replace, so they'll have to dig in the flower beds.
on 11 April 2015
Price is an absolute joke. This is actually Argos sand that they've ripped off for an extra £15!!!!
on 3 September 2016
Very good and only took a couple days to arrive
on 7 May 2016
my grandchild loves playing with this sand
on 29 April 2016
Great sand good quality kids happy