on 11 September 2017
great arrived on time and does the job
on 12 May 2017
Find it very good to use straight from pack
on 26 June 2010
Great stuff, as already said you get quite a lot for your money, It isn't that hard either, once the warmth of your hands gets to it it'll soften up quite fast and it's really easy to manipulate. I'd have to disagree with the smell comment in another review, it smells less than regular plasticine and who really cares anyway? Will be buying more in the future.
on 19 June 2013
This is brilliant stuff. As a successful cross beyween clay and plasticine, it is versatile and not too messy to use. It is easy to clean the table and wash hands after using it. However, being an oil based product means that it is difficult to wash out of clothing or to remove from carpets. My only complaint is that I cannot simply order the stuff. I have to habe ordered £20 of other items from Amazon first and on the same order.
on 1 May 2011
I used this for my clay-motion and it was much better than my previous order which was Sculpey.
This Newplast was well worth the money and it was just exactly the correct size,Which i only expected it to be small,and it's larger than you think.

The only Bad thing about this was that the delivery was about £3 Which was quite annoying considering it was only £1.80 itself.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 26 September 2010
We bought some of this for modelling and sculpting. We have found it perfect for the purpose. It doesn't smell as much as plasticine, and is a lot cheaper. It holds its shape well, and blends well too. It does not dry out. Like many such materials, it is much more workable when warm. We put ours on a radiator for a while to make it nice and pliable.

Not much more to say about it, really. It does what we wanted it for, so we are very satisfied with it.
on 18 February 2010
I'm using this for concepts for a 3D project i am working on. I chose this over modelling clay as the cheap option as i can reuse it over and over. If you leave it for too long it will become quite hard but it never sets or hasn't yet anyway. Once you move it about a bit or heat it up you can model again!

Not much else to say really, apart from if you are looking to model accurately you might want some modelling clay tools.
on 13 February 2013
Give this material a few sharp twists, wring it as it were. It's faster than kneading it from cold , The friction of twisting it almost immediately softens the material up, or of course you can put in a warm place for some time. At the other end of the creative process, to stop your models flopping about try leaving them in the fridge overnight.
on 8 September 2014
" Never dries out" !!! Bought this to make moulds, took me near an hour to knead this stuff to make pliable, I can now crack walnuts with my bare hands :]
on 3 February 2010
This is cool and you get a lot for your money but it stinks and is quite hard!