on 4 February 2017
I enjoyed this book. It was easy to ready. All that was to do with the spirit world was simply written. There was a light hearted side to it too. Will look at other books by this author.
on 16 June 2014
This was free on Kindle so I thought it was worth getting it to see what it was like as I'm not usually a big reader but I really enjoyed this book. I have found this book really interesting and I have really enjoyed this diary and have just brought the next diary. It is well worth a read if you like to read about ghosts, are interested in ghosts and ghost hunting. I liked that these are true stories and it's not trying to scare you but just trying to open your eyes to the other side but I still wouldn’t read this in the dark! I would recommend to this book to anyone and have already recommended this to my mom and best friend.
on 3 August 2017
Really enjoyed this book, and can't wait to read all her true adventures with ghost.wish I could find a good English writer with such good encounters.
on 25 October 2016
Excellent, and arrived quickly
Brilliant book
on 11 May 2014
Really enjoyed this book, enjoyed the diary style. If a particular chapter did not hold my full interest, it was easy to persevere through that stage.
One person found this helpful
on 30 May 2013
This was free on Kindle.

Very good read.

Don't read this in the dark!

Interesting bits of history added to stories.
One person found this helpful
on 13 March 2016
great and interesting book would recommend
on 30 April 2016
preety gd so far intresting story
on 2 April 2015
What a great book ,scary but good.very detailed I like that.Buy this series of books.All ghost hunters take note. Fantastic.
on 2 February 2015