Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 19 March 2014
The first thing I should mention is that both of my daughters (4 and 2) like this DVD. But I don't.

Admittedly at over 40 years old I'm not the target audience, but I bought this knowing that my eldest likes dancing and would like to see Dora do some. But that doesn't happen.

The plot is the usual Dora stuff - Dora needs to do something, sidekick Boots is at hand to help, Map charts out the way, and there are 3 (or so...) stages to the journey. In this case, it's to get some ballet shoes so that Dora can dance.

So...[spoiler alert} she gets the shoes. And dances...for all of 10 seconds.

As I said - my girls like it, but I don't think it really does what it says on the tin.
on 13 November 2014
Our little Ballerina loves it.
on 5 June 2012
my girls were very exited to get this dvd, as they both like Ballet. unfortunatelly the only ballet on the whole episode was 1 minute at the end. i had to keep rewinding it for them.
on 24 October 2014
My three year old granddaughter loves Dora and her adventures. This is an excellent way of teaching children the rudiments of another language (Spanish). Lasting about an hour and a half and comprising four stories (plus a bonus) this keeps her engrossed. The stories are longer than other stories aimed at 2-3 year olds and I feel help build concentration and the ability to follow a plot, however simple. Excellent..
on 27 November 2011
I bought this for my Dora daughter fan,she loves it & watches it over & over again,well worth the money!!
on 20 March 2012
For all Dora fans or Ballerinas; my daughter is both and we watched it together. I wished that the ballet show was longer as we were only shown a little bit but it does show Dora working up to the show and also you get extra episodes and a bonus one.
Dora interacts with the pre-schoolers so it is also a learning and educational dvd.
on 29 February 2016
My little girl went through a ballerina phase and she loves Dora so it made sense to get her this film. Its too bad the only dancing she does is for a few minutes at the end of the film, otherwise its just your typical Dora episode... just longer.
on 6 May 2014
Very sweet DVD that has been watched avidly and really enjoyed by a budding ballerina who absolutely loves all the Dora dvds
on 12 January 2013
granddaughter loves dancing and loves dora so a good present for her keeps her a bit occupied. and sometimes a bit quieter
on 2 April 2013
my daughter was very happy to receive this dvd and has enjoyed watching it. Arrived in next to no time.
Thanks