on 16 November 2013
This silver bean cube /slab arrived promptly . It looks lovely , very convincing faux leather , really good size , perfect for kids to sit on or for me to prop my feet up on . And the price is an absolute bargain , I'm just about to order another one !
on 17 February 2014
This is my second one and i'm going for a third! I can't quite believe that they can sell these for £8.99 including delivery -I was half expecting one of those handheld bean-bags to turn up! Actually they were even bigger than i'd expected, really beautiful silver (my first one is now at least 6 months old and still as new. The only improvement I would suggest is that they are slightly too generous with the beans! This can easily be fixed by emptying out a few depending on taste/comfort. Highly recommend and superquick delivery.
on 14 December 2013
this is a great quality stool which is better than I expected. It is comfy to sit on too. Delivery was quick - no complaints!
on 1 April 2014
Made a wonderful Mother's day gift!

She loved it and my dad can't wait for Father's day! ;)

Excellent product for the price. Very quick delivery (well before earliest estimated delivery date).

It as delivered in a large grey bag (similar to a large bin bag). This protects the item, but got a few confused looks and giggles from the postman and my mum who thought it was a prank when it was delivered!!! :D
on 26 November 2014
Like this but only giving four stars as the finish is starting to flake/peel/rub off a little after less than a year. If you're considering other colours, it's worth mentioning that they're not all shiny: we got the silver (which is shiny) and the gold (which has a very dull finish by comparison - although that's not flaking, so maybe it's the shininess that's the issue).
on 7 January 2013
This item is amazing for the price. It was a present for christmas for a teenage girl. The been bag was a lot bigger than I expected for the price and looks like it is worth a lot more money than I paid. Was really pleased with it and would highly recommend it. Only wish I had more room in my house to buy a couple for myself!
on 27 March 2014
Bought 2 of these footstools, stylish and modern looking, match in well with my neutral decor, have a light beige throw draped partly over one to match decor. Excellent quality, great shape and size both for stool and footstool, even good for leaning against, great value for money, free postage, would highly recommend
on 22 September 2013
This is a fab bean bag foot stool. I don't know how they do it for the price. Nice bright silver colour. Larger than expected. Very good quality and the beans are included. Excellent product and service. The beanbag arrived very promptly and well packaged. I would highly recommend this company.
on 4 November 2014
Wow I love this silver bean bag cube and so do our dogs! Great quality at a great price. It came promptly and was packaged well but not in a cardboard box. I would have no problem recommending this seller. I just wish that they did it in a bronze metallic colour as well as the gold and silver.
on 31 May 2014
Bought it, loved it. Good quality and much bigger than expected. Would have made a great footstool/spare seat. But the cat got it. So I'm buying another. But I've got three cats so this may not be the last purchase!