on 2 August 2017
I quite liked the guy who played Dean 'MF' Jones. That's pretty much it. The plot, at least the parts that hadn't openly been 'borrowed' from Strangers on a Train was ridiculous and relied too heavily on the working stiffs being morons. A lot of people suffer from misery at the hands of inhuman bosses throughout their working lives, but if you want too watch a comedy about it, I recommend Office Space not this. I find this preposterous.
on 27 November 2016
2 superb films and both very funny. Horrible Bosses is something a lot of us experience but none of us would go this far- which is what makes it so good. Jennifer Aniston is superb and plays it so mean as well as looking so unbelievably sexy. Hall Pass is full of surprises and a unique idea for a comedy. For the price, you could not do better.
on 19 December 2014
I don't think I need to write reviews for each film but I found this pack extremely good value.
At the time of searching, I was purely buying Horrible Bosses which was priced at £3, while this was £3.88.
I thought the extra film for 88p was a good enough incentive to buy the '2 film collection'.
It is a 2 DVD set, so each film gets it's own disc with extras.
Admittedly, the box art isn't that nice but for those untroubled by how their DVD collection looks, this won't be a problem.
Hope this helps anyone with any questions about the set!
on 21 May 2017
Hilariously funny, thought the concept was good and a bit different to the usual 'buddy' movies like The Hangover.
on 19 August 2017
This was an easy to watch, well written, hilarious, and just great movie. If you just approach it with lightness and fun, it's fantastic. This is not as too-over-the-top as The Hangover movies, which I appreciated about it. (It's good crazy) There will always be haters who hate and want more (haters gotta hate!), but with this cast and watching with the right people, you've got a great comedy in store. (Oh, and make sure you watch the sequel too, equally fantastic)
on 26 June 2017
We probably all have had one of these bosses once in our life's and yes they do make you feel that way about them bloody funny film worth a watch I'll be watching next one soon
on 23 July 2017
Had no idea how much we would enjoy this but it was laugh out loud funny with a fantastic strong cast.
on 27 April 2017
Easy to watch movie. Parts well played and a few funny twists .
on 8 March 2017
very funny. my wife and I enjoyed it immensely
on 7 September 2017
Hilarious, not for younger viewers eyes