on 6 July 2012
When I got this skin I loved it and it did fit my phone really well except for the top left side. It had been stretched so it's gappy at the side and can sometimes slip off. Otherwise a great product but I gave 4 stars purly for the gap otherwise it would definately be a 5 star. I think this may have been due to the posty as the parcel was a bit battered when it arrived.
on 7 December 2012
fit perfectly on my iphone 4S and very time people see my phone they love this Kuma Bear as it is very cute and different. The only minor issue is it does provide a white glare when using flash....other than that it works perfectly fine.
on 30 July 2014
Snug fit on my iPhone 4S. I've had this case for a long time now and it's still going strong. The only slight downside is that the case covers the power button and makes it a little difficult to press.
on 16 August 2012
Such a cute product and does fit the iPhone 4S and stays on well. However, the picture wears off within days and it looks old ready for throwing out. Really disappointing as it's such a lovely cover.
on 26 February 2016
Good case but design can be smudge over the course of use
on 28 March 2012
Great iPhone case, it holds the phone well and you can easily press the volume and other buttons.This will join my Hello Kitty collections of phone cases :)