on 23 November 2012
4 stars as this works perfectly for me as it enables quick release or attachment of multiple sets of keys on separate rings.
on 14 May 2012
Bought this simply to put my key on and keep them in a safe place attatched to my trousers. Well made and very easy to use and saved me time looking for them in my handbag I didn't need when taking my dogs out for a walk.
on 22 May 2013
I've had several key clips over the years, however this is the most sturdy I've purchased. It's a tad expensive but the security of knowing my car & house keys are safe is worth the expense. There is a strong clip and a ring large enough to hold several keys or additional key rings and it's long enough to have the keys in my jeans pocket while being clipped to the belt loops.
on 8 September 2013
I use this to connect my wallet to my hip / belt area on my jeans, with a bit of cord attached. It is easy for me to connect and disconnect my wallet. This has helped me not lose my wallet at least twice, so it's paid for itself many many times over, and stopped lots of stress. I'd recommend everyone to use this technique by the way.
on 18 April 2015
"Black Metal", I assume it's meant to be dark metal, metallic, instead mine came basically shiny silver.

Also the keyring is quite large to what the image and hand size leads you to believe.

It also took forever to arrive. Ordered 24 March 2015, finally came around 10th April..
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 December 2012
It's a nice chunky, solid feeling product, bigger and heavier than I expected. Feels very solid and there is no chance of this accidentally breaking. The clip closes securely and requires a bit more pressure to open than other carabiner clips I have bought. Can't fault it.
on 1 October 2014
Very stable keyring holder that replaced a plastic version i was using. Seems very durable with a nice finish and a stiff safety clip. Its is not a spring attaching the two parts which i thought from the picture but fine anyway. Good purchase
on 4 February 2015
Very useful for clipping several bunches of keys together and also for attaching to a 'D' ring or similar to prevent loss when travelling around. Stainless steel so will not corrode and has a nice strong spring for extra security.
on 20 February 2015
Bought this cheap and cheerful keyring so was pleasantly surprised when it arrived (very quickly) and was better quality than I expected.
The spring is very stiff so not for stretching out like a retractable one.
on 14 March 2013
Attach my keys for controlled drugs in the pharmacy to this. Beats the cheap plastic one the company supplied so I can pop to get a sandwich with the assurance I won't drop them somewhere in the supermarket