on 14 December 2011
I ordered the chronograph Versace DV One ladies watch for my wife for Christmas. This was supposed to be a ceramic automatic 10 bar waterproof watch. I was sent a Versace Destiny watch with a leather (Python skin) strap which cost less than half the price and was a simple quartz movement and not water proof at all. Somebody has made a huge mistake and I am sending this item back to Amazon for a refund. Ideally I would have liked a replacement for the correct model but although the item is stocked and sold buy Amazon I have been told that I have to have a refund????
Amazon came to the recue and the correct watch was delivered the next day. It is first class and attracts comments whenever it is worn. Excellent watch well made solid piece of jewellery. Thank you Amazon for rising to the occasion.