Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop now

on 7 March 2017
Good value for money.
on 8 September 2015
Perfect!!
on 14 December 2014
very good value for money extremely pleased with them
on 8 January 2012
These sheets are awful really thin shiny material that don't stay on the bed. I bought two of these and they will be going straight in the bin. I suppose you get what you pay for.
on 20 November 2014
I ordered these sheets expecting them to be cheep- I'm a Uni student and can't afford anything better. I knew I wasn't getting Egyptian cotton but what I received was absolutely shameful. I ordered sheets and pillowcases and was disgusted to find that they were thin and what I can only describe as uncomfortable to touch and see-thru. I would not recommend this product- a complete waste of money. The ones I got from ASDA were far better (and that is saying something).
on 9 October 2012
This is made from transparent material like what Halloween costumes are made of. It's bad fitting and very uncomfortable. I've bought many at the same price from Asda and the have been much better quality. I wouldn't buy another nor recommend them to anybody else.
on 26 February 2013
These sheets are quite frankly the worst bedding product I have ever come across. I have since bought a single sheet in Morrisons which is so much better quality and was the same price. Avoid this company at all costs. Shocking customer service too. Not a happy customer as had to pay the postage to send them back. So disappointed, rip off merchants!!!!
on 9 February 2015
Horrible shiney slippery cheap material. But very cheap and was for spare bed so wont be used much. Bobbled after 1st wash and theres no way id want these on my own bed they are awful to run your hands over. But to be honest you get what u pay for and i was on a very tight budget after relocating homes.
on 17 August 2013
This is made from the cheapest material immaginable. Even as I unwrapped it to put on the bed, I was thinking how it wouldn't last beyond one wash. Its so thin that Its practically translucent. Not a good buy. You get what you pay for, but I would still have expected better.
on 2 October 2014
What a bargain and such quality !! A classic that you can confidently accessorize with...... !! I would strongly recommend this seller and product. NO....... I was'nt "Four sheets to the wind" either.......whilst writing this review !!