Customer reviews

Henbrandt Ladies Native American Squaw Lady Costume

on 4 May 2017
The costume arrived quickly and nicely packed. It's pretty good, comfortable and is a bargain too! However. I ended up choosing an outfit that was great value for money and it arrived so promptly the next day, I was impressed. Fitted well, I will use them again!. it's awesome! Definitely recommend!
on 16 November 2017
Had to send this back size way too small. Material more like felt not great quality
on 2 November 2017
Ridiculously small! I’m a 12 and the back was no where near fitting! And poor quality fabric
on 18 October 2017
Good value and fits fine if you are size 10-12. .
on 5 July 2017
I know this is a dressing up costume but... It is poorly made and of horrible fabric. Didn't fit either - too small (I'm a Size 12/14)
on 1 November 2017
Was far too small for a one size fits all and I am of small build
on 8 April 2017
Good fit - as described
on 4 November 2012
Arrived quicker than expected. Was exactly as required. My daughter was very pleased with her outfit for a fancy dreww party.
on 31 July 2015
Did not want to spend a lot of money so this did the job.You need to wear a something underneath as it is quite thin.This was a popular item at an event I went to as I saw a few ladies with the same dress on.The head band was the only let down but I did not realise it came with one and order one separately which was better quality & cheap.
on 14 August 2014
This is OK for the money I spent but its only a velcro fastening at the back and the material is a bit scratchy, the headdress is really good though. Fit me well (size 12)

See one answered question