on 21 September 2011
I don't know if there is such a thing as Logitech fanboyism, but this would certainly be the device that does it to you. I bought the keyboard because i do a decent amount of long emails and first drafts. I was determined to turn the ipad into a production device, and the onscreen keyboard this just isn't possible. You start to feel crazy after typing a fair amount, because you have so little feedback! Now i can sit on the train and type with the keyboard in my lap. Its so comfortable that i've started using it everywhere i type.

The functions on the keyboard are basic, music controls, home screen button, search screen. There are ctrl, atl, and cmd keys; i don't know if any apps take advantage of these keys, but lets pray that an iOS update will one day allow for shortcuts via these keys.

And, while its not emphasized in reviews of this product, its bluetooth and thus usable on any computer you want; purchase a £5 dongle and you have one keyboard for all your machines. This is nice if you're particular to a certain keyboard's action. And this keyboard has nice action, very similar to an macbook keyboard.
33 Comments| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 October 2016
I work remotely a lot on the iPad so a keyboard is a must for me. I decide to give this one a try based on recommendations form some of my colleagues and I was pleased with the purchase.

It is pretty compact and comes with a hard carry case to protect it which doubles as a sturdy multi position stand for your device which I though was a brilliant idea. it pairs really easily and works with any bluetooth enable device not just iPads.

The keys are really smooth to type on and the spacing of the keys and angle of the keyboard is comfortable too. The only downside for me is that it isn't rechargeable, so I have to remember to carry batteries with me just in case, but other than that I really like it.
on 10 August 2012
After buying my iPad and using it for a while, I began to strongly dislike touch typing. Fortunately, I found this wonderful keyboard. It was ready to go right out of the box, Duracell batteries and all, and I had it up and running in no time flat. My iPad instantly spotted the device and after about 5 seconds I was away. The keyboard itself is light and compact, thin and light enough to move around without complication but dense enough to feel solid and tactile when in use. The mixture of touching to control and using the keyboard to type is odd at first, as the keyboard will only type and not control, but with time you become unaware of the differences.

In short, I love this keyboard. It will really benefit those who use iPads at work or those who just do a lot of written work on the move, and this review was written using the keyboard in question, so it literally speaks for itself.
on 13 August 2017
Good addition to the on-screen keyboard of i pad: much easier to use
on 22 April 2017
Great product
on 4 September 2017
Great product. Easy to use and a very reasonable price. Recommended.
on 27 May 2017
nice
on 2 March 2012
This is a must for everyone that start using the various "Office" compatible apps or is doing more than usual data entry.

Upon connecting, ipad's keyboard is not displayed on screen so the whole screen is available for editing.

Nice Things:
1. Moving around data entry fields with Tab
2. Having the arrows to move between text
3. Dedicated home key

What is missing (which is probably ipad's fault):
1. Cannot go to the buttons with the tab, have to press them on screen
2. Cannot go backwards or close a dialog (what an esc or ctrl-W would have done)
3. Cannot go to lists and traverse them with the arrows
on 12 March 2017
What a con!
Order a keyboard arrives and not only is it not UK layout it is AZERTY format. Totally useless waste of time!
Avoid like the plague - just been fleeced of my money by unscrupulous trader
on 15 February 2017
Bought this for my mother in law to use with her iPad. As far as I know she is very happy with it.