Price:£0.99

on 29 December 2012
It's not his strongest song but I always make sure I have Ivor Novello winners in my collection so it had to be bought. beyond that, it's an MP3! There's no build quality to consider, it was a download so no shipping was involved, all I need to do is hit 20 words and I can press "Submit"!
on 30 June 2011
When i first heard this song, it gave me goosebumps. Ed's voice is so powerful, you can hear the struggle in his voice, this will be the rise of him. The story telling in the song, was almost to real, i could imagine it clearly through his words. Amazing Ed.
on 7 October 2011
Thought i would download a song from amazon, and im glad I did, it has very good sound qaulity and it was a bargain! Will definatly be buying songs from Amazon from now on.
on 18 June 2012
What an amazing young man. Good to see and hear some new British talent. Shows a lot of committment and will hopefully keep prducing good stuff for many years to come
on 12 January 2013
AMAZING SONG! COULD NEVER BE OVERPLAYED! It was delivered well and everything else, I loved this song so ridiculously much!
on 23 February 2013
Ed sheeran has produced yet another wonderful piece of music. Quick and easy to down load and at the right price.
on 4 January 2012
This is such a good song that I decided I needed to write twenty unique words just to say so exactly that.
on 24 January 2013
Brilliant - loved this song from the first time I heard it. One of the best of his songs : )
on 29 December 2014