on 4 January 2013
As titled great value, like a game of twister though for me and the missus putting it together... lot of fun : Our little girl "LOVES" it as she Is in that "HELLO KITTY" stage of life. I would advise ANY MAN/WOMAN to have a spare pair of hands at the ready.Hello Kitty Sling Bookcase
on 8 February 2012
We bought this Hello Kitty bookcase for our 1 year old daughter. It looks really cute in her bedroom and it's quite sturdy. It only took around 15 minutes to assemble and it wasn't difficult at all. It has 4 slings and each sling can fit about 5 books, which is quite useful. I can see this lasting for at least a few years until our little girl needs a bigger bookcase to store more books. All in all, a good, cute and useful bookcase for a little princess. =)
on 29 August 2011
I can not pretend that I was not disappointed in the item. Although it is as described, easy to assemble and a solid piece of furniture it looks ridiculous in my daughters bedroom against her other pieces of furniture. It is half the size I was expecting and therefore fits only half the books I expected. My fault for not paying more attention to the measurements!
on 5 June 2013
My daughter is a huge Hello-Kitty fan! We loved this bookcase, it's ideal for a three year old's bedroom!

Easy to assemble
Medium size
and so cute!
on 28 June 2013
I bought this bookcase for my Granddaughter's bedroom, its lovely but she has so many books they don't all fit in! Delivery was as promised
on 21 September 2012
Very good system to styore all the books at the kids hand so they can grab them as they need them. Very easy to put together also. It looks great.
on 24 February 2014
Easy to assemble. Very pretty addition to my granddaughters bedroom. Fairly priced and you can fit quite a lot of books on there. Would definitely recommend.
on 27 December 2012
I was dissapointed with how flimsy this was. I was going to send it back and buy a solid wood one but it wouldnt have looked so nice in her bedroom.
on 11 August 2014
daughter loves it! good quality!
on 21 January 2015