Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 22 March 2012
This was extremly easy to assemble and I am hugely impressed with the quality. Stunning item perfect for my little hello kitty fanatic, very very pleased :)
on 1 April 2015
my daughter just love it,she was so exited when arrived ,so she took the screwdriver and start to make it by herself :) it's so easy to assemble. After finished she put all stuff in it and was very happy so me too,that her room is now clean from all small things everywhere !Thanks!
on 7 January 2016
It's look smaller what I expected for. You can't put heavy things in it. Because the box going down. It's not worth it a full price for it. I giving 3 stars because it's really nice made and easy to put together.
on 29 January 2014
This is very pretty and is easy to use once it's all built...the instructions are clear but it's so difficult to put together...I have never know something that needs 12 screws to take me over an hour to build!!
on 15 August 2013
Holds quite a lot and is easy to put up yourself. My daughter loves Hello Kitty so this was nice for her. The boxes are fabric so it is quite light and you dont need to worry if it were to tip over.
on 15 January 2013
My daughter is six years old.This storage is great for her.As Hello kitty is her favourite,she loves putting things on this by herself.This makes me little bit free from tidying her room.
on 31 August 2015
2 year old daughter loves it. Not massive storage but just the right size for her and her room. She only has small/light toys in each bin. Aimed at toddlers so just what I expected.
on 7 June 2013
Absolutely gorgeous these are a must for every hello kitty fan my daughter loves them good quality easy to put together finished off my daughters room now it looks just perfect
on 20 November 2015
Was quite hard to assemble definately need two people, but once assembled it is a perfect buy, the storage boxes are a decent size and keeps everything in order
on 20 January 2013
Granddaughter loves this, its easy for her to get to her toy and she even puts them back and keeps the room tidy!!

See one answered question