Colour: White|Size: iPhone 4/4S|Change

on 5 April 2012
Very impressed. it is exceptionally thin and adds hardly any bulk to the 4s. It does genuinely only add 2mm to the thickness of the device.
Charging port remains completely accessible. It is a snug fit but not loose and the opening by charging port allows you to push it out easily.
You can switch the vibrate switch since it pokes out a little and can actually use the volume buttons on the side by pushing on the case if that's your thing.
Stitching is nice, this is no budget case. Leather feels nice & the lining is more of a felt than a micro fibre, it is bonded and stitched so should stay in place I hope.

Negatives? well it isnt going to offer huge bounce protection and the top 1/2mm of the device does poke out of the case.
Also the entrance as it is thin is a little flappy. The only way to stiffen it whilst keeping it thinish would be to line it with aluminium but I imagine again that would mean weight and bulk so Im happy with it as it is. If you were after hardcore protection you wouldnt be looking for this.

For me it is a very classy looking case that will protect the device in my pocket, feels nice & adds no bulk. Very happy

Edit: After 6 weeks of everyday use the case is performing really really well. No signs of wear or tear. No stretching etc. Brilliant!

Edit Edit: After nearly 6 months use day in day out the case is holding up really well. I'm going to post some more pics to show it after this time.

Edit Edit Edit: After 12 months daily hard use the case is still in great shape. the Red isnt quite as red, the leather is a lot softer, the texture has flattened off. It almost looks vintage :) Stitching is still top notch, the leather has not stretched. This thing will outlive the phone I tell you! Definately worth the purchase

Edit Edit Edit Edit: 14 months.. still going strong, not a single fault.
on 25 June 2011
I grew very tired of looking after my iPhone 4 - and I didn't want a screen protector as they detract so much from the pleasure of operating the phone. So my pristine phone went only in empty jacket pockets and was generally handled with huge care. A royal pain to have to do!

However I couldn't really see a case that would appeal, despite the thousands that must be out there. So I bought one of these quite (actually very) expensive leather cases.

It's early days, so I can't comment on how hardy it is, however it's as good as any Ferrari or Bentley leather, it looks hand made (I think it might be) and the stitching is beautifully done in red against the black leather. The inside is red and seems to be a neoprene (?) type of material and is stitched in. The interior is silky smooth.

The case fits perfectly, not too tight, not too loose. It adds zero to the bulk of the the phone and it means the phone can live in any pocket without fear of scratching.

It's a unique and attractive case for an expensive device. So it's worth the premium I guess.
on 30 January 2012
Good quality leather, if a little thin. Nice stitching. Very snug fit, so iphone doesn't fall out of case. Neat and tidy and looks the business, better than any other I found online or in stores for under £30. Not padded, so fits easily into phone pockets in suit jackets. Would not prevent breakage if phone fell onto hard surfaces, but certainly stops scratches from keys and coins when in pocket. Can charge phone whilst in case, through purpose-made gap at bottom of case.
on 18 November 2011
As advertised, it's a great quality leather, slim enough that my iPhone 4S with this new case even fit my previous pouch (it was made for 3GS though).

Doesn't seem to offer great protection (it's not padded inside, only has a nice looking red fabric).

If you're not a careful person, this may not be a good case for you, since it leaves the top corners and the complete top of the phone (metal antenna parts) unprotected. Every other part (bottom and sides), due to the stitching, seems fairly protected against minor falls.

To get the phone out, you can push your finger in the bottom hole of the pouch, and it comes out easily.

Overall, I'm very happy with it and it is a great case. However, not for careless people.
on 30 June 2011
I've already reviewed the black version of the same case - it's a great case.

Obviously the white one is just as nice. I'm not convinced about having a white leather case (a bit bling) but I'm visiting a very hot country in July and thought this one wouldn't absorb the heat quite as much.

These are beautifully made cases, uber-thin and with superb leather and stitching. It simply means you can stick your iPhone in any pocket and know it's protected - and protected rather stylishly.

If you're choosing one, the black version with the red stitching is fab!
on 11 August 2013
brought case for iphone 4S, to protect it, but also to have a case that looks good and stylish. This case meets my needs, a good quality case that i have now been using for 4 months approximately, when first purchased it was a tight fit for the phone to fit, but after general use, it now glides in and out with no issues but still tight so the phone doesn't just fall out on it's own accord. The size of the case is good- not thick at all, so when in use it is not like you feel you have your phone in a case.
quality of leather and stitching is good & I like the black leather and red stitching combination,only down side is the small wording in silver on the back at the bottom of 'beyzacases' I think only change I would make is not to have this on the product, even though I understand why its on there.
I bought this case for my wife's iphone 4 and I was not dissapointed.

The case, as I have come to expect from Beyza is certainly a premium product. It's a nice solid red with fine stitching detail. The case itself is very thin as it is designed so and is lined with a soft velvet finish. During initial uses it was quite tight but has now loosened up nicely.

A very nice, premium looking case that add's little bulk to an iphone and keeps it safe from the contents of my wife's handbag. Also great for the trouser pocket due to being soo slimlinee.

I very much recommend these. You only get what you pay for and with this we have gotten a fantastic case that shoudl last the distance.
on 27 November 2011
This sleeve is great for people that don't want to bulk up their iPhone 4/4S with a clip on case.

The sleeve is initially a bit tight but soon loosens up after a little use. It provides great protection for both front and back but does leave the top of the phone slightly exposed. You can charge the phone while it's in the sleeve too with a standard USB cable.

All round I've been very happy with the product and would recommend it to those who don't mind getting their phone out of a sleeve to answer calls etc and who don't like to cover up the iPhone with hard cases.
on 11 January 2014
Had this case for a long time, and was was very good at its job. I don't like hard or silicone cases, so a sleeve style case was the only real option. This item did not disappoint and served me well. My only comment is that that the top started to fray, and the stitching came away, after a lot of use, I may add. Perhaps this would be avoided by pushing the phone out from the bottom, rather than pulling it from the top as I used to. Otherwise, very nice product, and highly recommended. A bit pricey, but probably worth it.
on 16 June 2012
This is a very nice iPhone 4s case, be-aware it is a very snug fit, but unlike some other cases your phone wont simply fall out of it when you put it in your bag or pocket, the red threading is also a nice touch and it's a nice red colour inside, only downside is the silver brand name, but nothing a black pen cant fix, all in all thei is a quality item, good phone protection and well worth recommending as a very good phone case.