on 3 January 2012
This was a big hit on christmas day for our Grandaughter. My daughter said she had heard about you and that you were good. I know where I will be searching for other items from now on.
on 5 February 2013
My two year old loves these and they are a brilliant addition to her dolls set, I would highly recommend them to anyone whos little girl likes to play at being "mummy".
on 9 May 2013
Very pleased with it, my one year old loves it, perfect for little hands. The set is for smaller dolls, up to 30 cm, otherwise the bib would probably be too small.
on 22 December 2013
My granddaughter is kept amused for hours with the milk keep reappearing. Well worth the money. In fact I bought a second one to keep at my home for her.
on 2 January 2013
GIevn as part of christmas gift for 14 month old daughter along with wooden pintoy pram and M & D Baby Jenna doll. Bib and bottle as expected. Daughter loves giving baby milk. Fits perfectly in baby Jenna dolls mouth. She has noticed how the bottle looks full and then empty when tipped. The bib is the right size and my daughter is learning to take it on and off using the velcro. Something she always wants to do with her dribble bibs but can't because the poppers are too tricky for her! Am very happy at how my duaghters roleplay has come on due to purchasing these gifts.
on 8 May 2012
Recommend buying these products to go with the Melissa & Doug matching Jenna doll. Together they will amuse child and teach them to care for their doll. Items are sized for a small child and are perfect for a 14 month old. Will continue to be useful for a long time but are just right as a "first" doll.
on 19 December 2013
Sorry I cant review this yet as I haven't given it to the little girl it is for. However, I bought it as an addition to Mellissa & Doug Brianna baby doll which I bought for her 2nd birthday a few weeks ago. She loves the doll so think this will be a big hit too
on 21 October 2013
this is exactly as described - a 'magic' milk bottle and bib - I have bought this for my granddaughter who will be 16 months old at Christmas, and my only concern is that the bottle may be too chunky for her to hold with one hand.
on 4 January 2013
The littel girl that I got this for, loves it and she is abke to copy her mum when her sister is being fed. She is quite fascinated by where the milk goes and does believe that her baby has drank it.
on 3 January 2014
This toy is well made and does exactly what it is supposed to do. The milk 'disappearing' is a bit rubbish but the bib is great and the bottle will for in our Dolly's mouth when pushed hard.