on 30 January 2013
I just love The Ricky Gervais show and have the first two series on DVD. I can't wait for the third series to be released because I can watch them over and over again and they are hilarious. Karl Pilkington is too stupid for words, but sometimes Ricky and Stephen overlook his opinion because of his track record. I think this is sometimes unfair because I agree with some of his ideas. But you should definitely buy this if you enjoyed the series on first viewing. If you haven't seen the series before, you might want to get this one before the first series because they get better each time.
2 people found this helpful
on 26 August 2016
Genius!!!! I love this series!! The animation is brilliant and the depiction of all three of them is brilliant. Been in tears watching it time after time.
on 27 July 2013
Pretty much anything Ricky and Karl do is funny and of great quality and this is no exception. The banter between the 3 of these and the insight into Karl's mind/world is simply hillarious. I think season 2 is better than season 1. You'll never tire of watching this dvd
2 people found this helpful
on 1 September 2015
Awesome, what more can i say. This series contains my most favourite episode where ricky is just hysterical. I love this guy endlessly!!
on 18 July 2015
Fast Delivery. I brought this for my boyfriend who's a huge fan of Karl Pilkington and he loves it.
on 17 June 2013
I'm not a big Ricky Gervais fan but with Stphen Merchant & Karl Pilkington he is hilarious in The Ricky Gervais Show. The DVD has the complete 2nd series on and is a must for all fans.
One person found this helpful
on 23 April 2013
I have the original Ricky Gervais Show podcasts and to see them being animated is still just as good as an experience. They have done very well with the animation in this series. Recommended.
on 31 May 2014
Just makes me laugh all the time. The cartoon characters just make it more funny. Recommend by far. Great season 2 just has great as season 1.
on 11 January 2016