on 24 February 2013
IT ARRIVED BY THE STATED TIME
I WOULD RECOMMEND
IT WAS A GOOD PRICE
on 28 July 2017
I love supernatural! This was a great buy
on 26 January 2013
So happy with the product, came in time and wrapped up safe. The only thing is that each season has a slightly different set up on the menu (first season has names of each episode and second only has the numbers) but each season has 6 discs and they all fit well into a single dvd case so the box is smaller than I had originally expected (only 7 dvd cases)
on 19 March 2013
I was having trouble deciding whether or not it was worth all this money to buy Seasons 1-7. I must say it certainly was. The set arrived surprisingly quickly and the box is very compact. They didn't waste any space here. Each season is fitted into one individual DVD case and include special features, commentary and I even found some easter eggs on the final disk for Season 6 (I think).
I am so very pleased that I bought this as, as an avid Supernatural fan, I can now go back and watch all my favourite episodes. If you don't get tired of all the drama, hilarity and wonderful acting then I would definitely suggest that you buy this.
on 8 November 2012
I think most people know about supernatural by now and what to expect from it.

With this box set you get all the episodes of seasons 1-7 all in a neat compact box to keep the cases safe! The artwork on the box is pretty nice to giving it the finishing touch. The dvds also appear to have special features which i haven't looked at yet

I know i can't get enough of Sam and Dean. Supernatural covers so many emotions its brilliant. From fear to laughing out loud it has it all, while having a gripping story line.

If you like supernatural you won't be disappointed with this boxset.
on 5 July 2013
Well after being recommended this series from a friend I have o save this is a good watch. It fits the bill is all areas of action,comedy and horror. The entire series revolves around two brothers Sam and Dean Winchester after the first season being about family it becomes more about friends later on down the line which makes for great character development. The show has some good elements of 4th wall moments which I love in tv shows. I also like the fact most of the series is heavily influenced by religion though for some can cause controversy but I feel Supernatural do this in a very cool and modern way which makes you and to learn more. season 1-5 are my most favorite as they keep the core elements together it sort of loses itself at season 7 but comes back strongly in season 8. Price is a little steep at the moment for myself but I ensure you it's top on my Xmas list. If your not a fan you will be by the end!!!
on 29 March 2013
All i can say about this series is that it is amazing! absolutely love the series and for anyone that is wondering what the series is about just picture Van Helsing doubled, wearing trendier clothes than back in his day and with a lot of guns and knives :P

The story follows 2 brothers who are hunters of all things supernatural for example vampires, werewolves, ghosts and many many more including GODS!!!

Basically the series is just amazing and can provide hours upon hours of fun and entertainment as well as laughs as there are plenty of comedy elements and witty comments from the brothers.
on 8 April 2013
one of the best tv series ive seen in a long long time. In parts, scary, funny, moving and pure sexy. Recommend to anyone.
on 29 May 2013
Having finally caved in to one of my friends pressuring me into watching this show, I've felt nothing but regret for not starting it sooner. This is definitely the best TV production I've ever had the pleasure of watching, and the best show the CW has churned out in years (are we all still pretending Gossip Girl season 4-6 didn't happen?). The on-screen chemistry between Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles is completely believable, which fans will know is due to their true friendship off-set, and the story lines are some of the most creative and genuinely interesting plots on TV at the moment and for the foreseeable future. Despite the step-down of series creator Eric Kripke in season six and a somewhat off-track season seven in the hands of Sera Gamble, Jeremy Carver has got it well and truly back on track in season eight as the new show runner. I bought the 1-6 box set last summer and got 7 for Christmas, and I can honestly say they are the most used DVDs I've ever had, and I can't wait for season eight to be released this Fall. I highly recommend this show to anyone with any kind of interest in the paranormal/supernatural, action or a bit of family angst - there's plenty of all of it. Also, as a bonus, the music used meets no match - the song synonymous with Supernatural is Kansas' anthem 'Carry On Wayward Son', and in the earlier seasons putting a bet on an AC/DC song coming up in an episode would be a safe thing to do.
on 31 May 2013
I ordered this on late Wednesday night and it's arrived Friday morning which I didn't expect as I'm in Ireland. It was packed in a big box with paper to keep everything safe. The box set was in perfect condition, not a scratch or scrape anywhere. Each series is in it's own box with 6 Cd's in each just as if you bought the series separate. It's great value for money as to buy in the shop it would have cost me over 100 euros, now just to get season 8 when it's released. I'm now set for my weekend of starting the series all over again.