Customer reviews

Price:£3.08+ Free shipping

on 21 May 2017
Just what I wanted
on 4 July 2016
these chaps are made of thick plastic
on 16 November 2013
I bought this to refill my lawnmower with petrol from the plastic billy cans as the tubes that came with them didn't fit properly and kept falling off. I was forever spilling petrol on the mower and lawn and spending ages cleaning it all off again. After scorching my lawn with petrol yet again I had a eureka moment and scoured amazon for a funnel. Why on earth didn't I do this years ago! I inherited the lawnmower and the filling system and just didn't stop to consider an alternative. This funnel may be simple but it is really well made, a good large size and will surely last me forever. It has made mowing so much more pleasurable as I am not longer stressed when it comes to the refilling part.
on 17 April 2012
good value and arrived quickly, it is difficult to say more than this as it is just a plastic funnel
on 5 November 2015
It's a funnel. Does the job. I had a dreadful time trying to obtain such an item, but amazon came up again.
Shops, including supermarkets, can't complain when you can't get such a basic item.
on 11 October 2014
An ordinary and well known device which I could not find locally. Delivered quickly, strong and ideal for my purposes
on 18 August 2015
Great service, funnel larger than I expected, not good on spatial awareness :-) but great for pouring out weed killer into smaller container. Nice sturdy funnel.
on 7 January 2014
Nothing to complain about. Great value funnel. Has large enough opening and very easy to clean once used. Very useful
on 31 May 2014
It does the job, cheap and cheerful and just right for saving cooking oil for reuse. I would recommend it.
on 12 November 2015
The top is a great size but the bottom (point) part of the funnel is to slim.