on 12 May 2017
Bought for my roofer son to go as he wears steel toe caps and is on his feet all day. He absolutely loves them and won't wear any other socks when working now
on 11 March 2017
Nice. Quilty socks
on 12 March 2017
i also bought 6 pairs believing i was buying 12 pairs wee bit deceiving instead of saying 3 sets of two.will be sending them back never tried them on
on 14 October 2014
These socks are fantastic. I had another par of these, but I ruined them by putting them in the dryer.

I would give them 5 stars, but the tittle is deceiving. It says 2 pair packs but it is actually a pair of socks. So if you are buying 2, as I thought I was buying, you won't get 4 pairs, you will only get 2 pairs of socks.

I hope this is not confusing.
on 7 November 2011
I've bought CAT socks before and always been very happy with them. I work outside in all weathers, wearing steel toe capped boots and need hardwearing, warm socks. In terms of quality and warmth, these socks exceed those that I've had before and I would strongly recommend them on that basis. However, although the size range states 6-11, they are slightly too big for my size 8 feet and have an annoying tendency to work their way off if not wearing shoes, so probably only suitable for size 9 and above.
on 25 December 2016
Better than some 'work boot' socks but still wear through heel much quicker than some I've had in the past.
It now seems very difficult to get socks which will survive being worn and washed more than half a dozen times if you have to wear boots or wellies most days.
on 5 March 2015
Great work socks, although the price can vary somewhat, so make sure you getting the best price for the same product. The socks are packed as two pairs one mainly black with grey top, sole and insignia and the other mainly grey with black top, sole and insignia. The sole part is well padded so if like me you spend most of the day stood on a cold concrete floor, then these socks are a must. I have tried the cheaper socks but they are thread bare in no time. These are much better quality and should last a reasonable amount of time.
on 30 January 2017
Been thinking I need some new workboots, but thought I'll just wear the ones I have until they fall apart and just get some comfy boot socks for the meantime, and these socks feel like you're wearing new shoes. Extra support for the toes, heel, and bottom of the foot. My toes don't hurt at the end of a long day of running around. And they keep your feet warm and protected against the breeze when you're outside.
Would definitely recommend, would definitely buy again.
on 12 August 2016
Bought 4 pairs to try them as I've bought so-called big socks in the past and been seriously disappointed. These did not disappoint. They fit over larger ankles, are not tight on size 12 feet, and are warm. Will be buying more after finishing this review.
on 29 February 2016
I would give it a five star if it doesn't slide that much. For me, a UK 10 feet, the 6X11 is somehow still too large. This caused a constant feeling that I need to pull up the socks. That sucks.