on 7 November 2011
I've bought CAT socks before and always been very happy with them. I work outside in all weathers, wearing steel toe capped boots and need hardwearing, warm socks. In terms of quality and warmth, these socks exceed those that I've had before and I would strongly recommend them on that basis. However, although the size range states 6-11, they are slightly too big for my size 8 feet and have an annoying tendency to work their way off if not wearing shoes, so probably only suitable for size 9 and above.
on 5 March 2015
Great work socks, although the price can vary somewhat, so make sure you getting the best price for the same product. The socks are packed as two pairs one mainly black with grey top, sole and insignia and the other mainly grey with black top, sole and insignia. The sole part is well padded so if like me you spend most of the day stood on a cold concrete floor, then these socks are a must. I have tried the cheaper socks but they are thread bare in no time. These are much better quality and should last a reasonable amount of time.
on 12 August 2016
Bought 4 pairs to try them as I've bought so-called big socks in the past and been seriously disappointed. These did not disappoint. They fit over larger ankles, are not tight on size 12 feet, and are warm. Will be buying more after finishing this review.
on 14 October 2014
These socks are fantastic. I had another par of these, but I ruined them by putting them in the dryer.

I would give them 5 stars, but the tittle is deceiving. It says 2 pair packs but it is actually a pair of socks. So if you are buying 2, as I thought I was buying, you won't get 4 pairs, you will only get 2 pairs of socks.

I hope this is not confusing.
on 29 March 2014
Great socks bit pricey but well with it. I am size 11 and at the beginning of size range, rather than normall 8-11 at the end of size range. The sock is not stretched to its limit. Will buy again
on 29 February 2016
I would give it a five star if it doesn't slide that much. For me, a UK 10 feet, the 6X11 is somehow still too large. This caused a constant feeling that I need to pull up the socks. That sucks.
on 4 January 2013
Arrived well in time. Well packaged. These socks are warmer than ordinary socks, but not as warm as I thought they might be, but still happy with them.
on 8 January 2014
My son-in-law appreciates the quality of the socks, they are very comfortable and last a long time. This is important as he walks for miles
on 22 September 2014
Just what I wanted for a Christmas present. Keeps feet warm in winter
on 5 January 2016
Socks were exactly as described and reasonably priced.