Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 3 January 2012
The gradchildren were very pleased with the Christmas themed Shawn the Sheep as Christmas presents I must admit I am a bit of a Shawn the Sheep fan too
on 10 November 2011
This was due for release on 03 October and it arrived at 10.30 on that very day, so you cannot beat that for service. Ewe have done really well. May sound odd but we have not actually viewed it yet because, well, its for Christmas !! I have no doubt Shaun and his pals will be brilliant as usual.
on 30 October 2011
There is no question at all. From the first moment of this animated series my kids are excited... Now my older son is doing the check when the new episodes will be out. Excellent picture and sound (related to the cartoons, of course)... Maybe there should be some more bonuses not just cartoons, but anyway I did recommendations to my friends...
on 22 January 2013
As the snow fell what could be better than watching Shauns Christmas episodes.
All four were new to us.
All up to the usual high standard
Well worth the money
PS The DVD was actually my wife's Christmas present!!
on 13 January 2014
This DVD lives up to the usual expections as Christmas would not be the same without the humour from the makers of Shaun the Sheep and his friends. If you want a good laugh then this one is for you, as I thoroughly recommend it.
on 28 January 2013
MY GRANDSON ENJOYED THIS DVD SOOOO MUCH, WE WATCHED IT TOGETHER SEVERAL TIMES AND WILL WATCH IT SOME MORE TOGETHER WITH POPCORN, AND LOTS OF CUDDLES, REMINDS ME OF WATCHING FILMS WITH MY KID'S WHEN LITTLE LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH
on 29 October 2011
Shaun the Sheep is always fresh and inventive, also here where the "winter wonderland" theme comes to great use. Fun for all!
on 15 January 2013
Initially disappointed that only one episode was about Christmas, but my 2yr old grandson (for whom it was bought) absolutely loves it!! Clever animation and humour that crosses generations. Well done!
on 13 March 2013
Having bought these dvds for my husband's christmas present(so we can watch them too!) I'm sure this will not disappoint. Excellent value for money, free p&p and shaun the sheep and co SO funny!
on 28 September 2013
Great DVD, just what I was after. My son Loves Shaun but it is not on TV so I brought a few of these and he can watch them when ever he wants
Prompt Dispatch and Delivery too.