on 4 March 2013
Used this for my Oscar theme party as a bit of fun. We attached this to a tripod and weighted it down at the bottom and thought a few people may use it, They loved I think everyone had a photo in it and it gave alot of enjoyment.
on 8 January 2013
Broke when putting up way to flimsy - ended up a waste of time and money. Would not recommend as a good product to use.
on 31 July 2013
Used at my son's primary school disco photo - it was well designed to fit door but not able to use the doors (fire exits) and for children so I mounted onto card and halved the size by folding! Was a nice bit of fun and dressing.
on 7 October 2013
Hi ive just orderd this item for my 21st hollywood theme and its on its way, and wondered if anyone could help me out with a bit more information about this? i.e is it plastic? whats the use of it? does it stand so u can get pictures through the faces? thanks if someone could get back to me id much appreciate it.

:) :)
on 18 September 2014
We had lots of fun with this, my husband mounted it on strong card board, and added holding handles at the back, easy to carry and move, just the bit of extra work really paid off. Lent it out for 2 more parties since, it's great fun.
on 29 July 2013
Haven't used it yet as the weather changed the day of our BBQ. Will ask the guests to stick their heads threw and then take snap.
on 7 April 2014
We put this onto a piece of hardboard and into a stand.....was great party addition and everyone loved it! Brill
on 3 September 2013
This is a very flimsy product which wouldn't stand much use as it is. Plan on backing it with hardboard, hinged for ease of transport. Suppose I shouldn't expect more for the price.
on 17 July 2014
student party, my daughter loved this and it was a hit at her birthday party, think they attached it to the toilet door or something but anyway they loved it and it was fun.
on 3 September 2013
This was ordered last minute for a laugh at a house party for a big birthday celebration & it went down a storm! The pics we got still bring tears to our eyes, laughing!!!

See one answered question