on 11 September 2014
As mentioned by other reviewers, these do not work with a Canon MG5250, so if you have one of those, I would recommend avoiding this product. Having said that, I am not convinced I have been sent a moreinks product, so will be raising with Amazon. I have used moreinks products in the past and had no problem with them so they are not the issue.

I ordered these at the same time as 15 mixed MG5250 compatible cartridges from moreinks, and those work perfectly in my printer. The moreinks cartridges come in clearly branded packaging (as shown in the product picture), and if they are genuine moreinks cartridges should even have the brand name on them. What I received was 4 unbranded cartridges in a plain plastic bag. The individual boxes have no branding and the labelling on the cartridges look like they have been trimmed badly with scissors and glued on. When put into the printer they fit the slot and light up, but as soon as the lid is closed the printer says the cartridge is not recognised.
on 9 December 2014
I have used this make before and the other 4/5 colours and always been pleased. But this latest batch is useless. The ink is more watery, colours look very diluted. Not sure what they have altered but inks get used up faster to, with frequent head cleaning required. Wouldn't recommend these to anyone, pretty useless inks don't waste your money on these.
on 19 February 2014
I tried a one of these cartridges in my canon 5250. The printer came up with the message that the cartridge was not recognised. I tried remounting it in the carrier until it lit up to show it was working.......fine until I closed the lid and the carrier moved then back came the message cartridge not recognised.
Waste of time and money......don't buy this product.
on 9 February 2014
I have ordered these cartridges several times and found them to be exactly what I want. They are an excellent price, easy to install, work first time every time and give me a print quality which suits my needs. I would not profess to be a skilled photographer but those I have printed up to A4 size seem fine to me. What more can you ask.
on 22 February 2017
Bought for Canon MG6150, working fine so far. Only use printer primarily for documents etc.
Tried photo printing, definately not as sharp and colour not as defined but works OK
Definitely worth buying over Canon's outrageous prices especially if your printer a few years old.
on 12 June 2013
I keep giving reviews and they are always the same.They produce good quality ink and if you get a problem they are very good at solving them. know because I sometimes get a problem with my printer and they give you info.
I am now a long time customer
Harry H.
on 30 April 2017
Good products, quick delivery, recommended
on 19 November 2015
Always work and have good capacity
on 8 January 2017