on 7 November 2014
I bought this for a friend that has feels insecure about her buttocks. I thought this product would be better than having implants. I like the quality of the product and I am looking forward to finding out how if it suits my friend.
on 8 March 2015
So I brought these to give me a bit more of an uplift, I don't have a small bum and don't have a big one, it's just average, I'm a size 8-10 and I brought a medium and it comes up as a size 6-8 I think, I still fit into them but wearing them with leggings or a certain colour pair of jeans you can see a bit of an outline around your legs, but I think that is caused by them being abit tight for me, but I do still wear them and I love love love them, they are comfy and defo do the job and in some jeans you can't notice at all that your wearing but lifters, you will defo start getting more attention with these on, just don't take your trousers off though ;) if you get what I mean hehe, :D x
on 25 March 2015
I bought these and I think they are absolutely brilliant.they make your bum look lush, and hold in your tummy and waist! Only thing is I'm a size 10-12 and bought a large, going off the other reviews (although the size chart said i should be a medium) the sizes are a little smaller than stated, so always go a size up.
on 9 March 2014
Im quite synical when it comes to products like this, but have to say they are gooood! Would like a little more lift but thats just me... Overall would recommend theyre comfy and does what it says :)
on 30 April 2014
could be better size run very small take two sizes p, they show through my cloths so dont wear them often
on 18 December 2015
I've tried these on once at home with a bodycon dress and I must say it did lift the booty nicely. I'm usually a size 8 but I got a Medium. However I will have to wear them out to see if I have any wardrobe malfunctions after a period of time. But so far so good!
on 27 January 2012
Does exactly what it says on the tin, really wonderful, bottom looks very perky. Sizes are small, a medium is more like an 8-10. All really great and couldn't recommend them more.
on 24 September 2015
I did a provous review when I first received the item because it fit so well. But then I wear it out and it just keeps rolling over my tummy it was uncomfortable and embarrassing so I felt as if I just wasted all the money for nothing.
on 1 June 2015
Really good works really well although you can see it under certain garments. It is quite uncomfortable sometimes but it does what it says it will do.
on 10 February 2015
Product arrived on the day as promised. Very happy with the quality and definitely hugs and defines your derriere!! Very happy with the product.