on 1 July 2012
The first book in the series, Ethereal was great, and considering it was free, it was even better. Because of this I downloaded Tremble straight away and had high hopes for the series, however I came away feeling rather disappointed.

Firstly, there was so much going on at the same time in the book I found myself getting confused and disorientated with the constantly changing plots and story lines. One minute we are are following the Chloe storyline, then the Skylar-Logan-Gage love triangle, then trying to stop Skylars dads death and then all of a sudden everyone gots lost in time. Because of this I felt like I was getting lost and left behind as to was was happening and the whole thing seemed disjointed.

Secondly I didn't like how things were never explained properly to the reader. We are given a lot of new information I this book, and I understand that some things are kept vague for the suspence, but some of the things we are meant to have a solid understanding of were completely lost on me. For example the whole Marshall story line seemed so pointless and confusing to me on so many levels from not fully understanding was he actually is to his purpose in the grand scheme other then being annoying. Also the iminamt war seemed totally wrong to me, it was never fully explained, and when I finally got a understanding of it after re reading the section multiple times I found it odd that after discoving there is going to be a world changing war in 2 weeks, it was barely ever brought up again.

Im going to buy the third book purely on the fact I enjoyed the first one so much and I'm hoping this book was a fluke, and also I do like the Skylar and Chloe story line, and the cliffhanger has left me interested.
on 28 May 2013
This is my favourite series ever! I love the characters in the books my most loved are Ellis and Gage, I love the little bits of romance and the storyline. You must buy this book it is worth you money 100% have fun reading xx
on 30 May 2013
Skylas adventure continues with its gripping cliff hangers and romance. Skyla continues to battle with her true feelings for both Logan and gage and the intentions of the countenance are becoming more apparent as she learns more and more about who she really is and her capabilities. This is the best series of books I have read since the twilight saga.
on 31 December 2012
I like this book an the fact that it ties many loose ends left by the prequel. However, at times I did get a bit confused about what was going on and I feel that in places things could have been explained better (like where the characters were) and slowed down.
on 17 March 2013
Love this book, best 77p I have ever spent! I am so excited to see what happens next with Sklya and gage/Logan. I secretly want her to end up with gage but I always route for the underdog! Anyway great book:-) highly recommend it
on 7 January 2013
A good little series of books, quite easy reading which is not a bad thing. Got to like
the main characters quite quickly but fed up with waiting for Skyla to make up her mind!
on 29 October 2013
Great page turner love the fact that there's still much more learn about Skyla had already purchased book 3 ready to start as soon as I had finished this one!
on 29 March 2013
Off to read the next book :) it's a little addictive
Definitely recommend this series, came across it by chance
Oh and I'm team gage all the way ;)
on 26 May 2014
I loved the first two can't wait to start the third! Had me gripping at every page! Not a dull moment in the book! :-) love it!!
on 26 August 2013
If you like angels and demons in the human world then this is the series for you, perfect to read on those lazy days of summer.