on 3 October 2011
My Niece loved the Sylvanian Chocolate Labrador Family although she ripped the pretty box! Glad I purchased via Amazon as cheaper and quick delivery.
on 8 January 2012
My daughter loved this family thar she recieved for xmas as part of her collection. As always, every piece well made and included detail.
on 6 February 2013
Here is the basis of the child's Labrador family. The detail is beautiful and any imaginative child would be happy to give them a home.
on 18 March 2013
went down well with the kids they were very pleased with them it made there day thats what its all about
on 26 June 2013
We bought this with some other Sylvanian Families Chocolate Labrador, because our son and family have a real chocolate labrador.
It was an instant hit. We have been buying sylvanian families for successive grandchildren and it is always successful
on 21 August 2013
Excellent value. Good sturdy little dogs. Bought them for my grand daughters aged 4.5 years and 2.9 years. I put them in the dolls house I keep for them. But they were not particularly interested in them. I think they are too young.
on 27 October 2013
The chocolate Labrador family is a must for all Sylvanian and dog lovers. They are very likeable. We got the baby to complete the family. Granddaughter loves her Sylvanian and the animal characters.
on 19 October 2013
Best price around and great value. The quality of the product was good to. This product arrived on time and in good condition. Very pleased with my purchase for my 4 year olds birthday.
on 27 August 2013
These are the cutest toys in the world. And the quality is as expected. I am talking myself out of buying more for my children (or , to be honest, for myself).
on 20 October 2013
Bought it with furniture and families . Expensive for what it is - but I like it as my granddaughter will love it and is likely to be kept and loved for years