Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

on 8 January 2012
My grand-daughter wanted this for Christmas so I brought it for her but I was disappointed that neither an animal or figure had been included in the box. Thought it was expense for what you received.
VINE VOICEon 10 August 2015
This Sylvanian barn is perfect for the farm or equestrian set up. My Granddaughter has the horses, the stable and now this barn. She plays with it for hours. In the box you get the barn, the bucket, the hay bales and sacks of feed. Dont expect to get the horse or farmer. This is a very well priced barn. You cant go wrong at all.
on 16 June 2014
First saw this online in a marketplace auction as it was displayed with some Schleich items - farm girl with wheelbarrow, horses etc.I thought it was made by Schleich and I searched all known Schleich websites and Schleich distributors all over the world but to no avail. However, I discovered the real makers by a stroke of luck and bought it immediately for my Schleich stable. A perfect fit.
on 29 January 2013
The product itself is very well made and delivery fast. It's just a shame that the manufacturer did not place a farmer figure or a horse in this product. It is labelled correctly, as with all Sylvanian Families products, and clearly states that there are no figures included, however you do not really get much in this product, therefore a horse would be good! Of course they wouldn't, as it would knock their profits! I would not pay the full price for this product.
on 17 December 2012
My 10 year old daughter is absolutely delighted with this sylvanian addition. It has a few accessories which means she doesn't need to get all her other sylvanians out to play with it. she has had hours of fun with it and will continue to get plenty of use out of it. Compared to some of the other sylvanians we have accumulated over the years this one is good value for money.
on 18 January 2014
Bought for my 7 year old granddaughter who loves these. I think they are overpriced but I have to admit they are well made and really strong. Anyway she was more than happy. I'm sure I will be buying lots more.
on 4 January 2012
Bought as a present for a 7 year old. She has not stopped playing with it despite other toys she received for Christmas.
on 2 December 2012
i have bought this for my 7 year old grandaughter, the details r amazing ,lovely made ,its for christmas so she has,nt see it yetbut i cant wait to play with it
on 25 January 2016
Great grandchildren very happy - lots of fun times