Customer reviews

on 13 January 2014
I would begrudge paying the RRP for any sylvanian figures, particularly if they are for the younger age group. I find the flocked effect picks up all sorts of grime from day to day play. However, at around half price, these figures complement the sylvanian house she has nicely (of which I can't knock the quality- it used to be mine over 25 years ago!)
on 21 October 2012
Cute, but as the title says not the best family in my opinion. However,I'm just the mother -my daughter seems to like it,but she's too young to write this review;) the figures just look kinda sad I think. But as always with SF, great detail and play value. And they were on special offer which is why I bought them. Personally wouldn't pay full price for this family, unless you're specifically into chihuahuas. If you're looking to buy your first sylvanian family, I would choose another one as there are sooo many fantastically cute ones:)
on 6 January 2013
Bought for my daughter who loves Sylvanian families and Chihuahua's.
I didn't reslise there was a Chihuahua family neither did my daughter which made it more of a surprise when she opened them Christmas morning, good attention to detail, lovely characters.
on 24 February 2015
Absolutely lovely and my grand daughter was delighted with them.
on 13 June 2015
lovely items quick dispatch
on 11 December 2013
bought for my daughter...looks so cute...she will be very pleased to open this present on Christmas day!!!

Would definitely recommend!
on 11 January 2014
My daughter loved them very cute and perfect for her imaginative play in her traditional dolls house. Very easy to add to the set
on 23 May 2014
Such a fab little set if you happen to be a chihuahua fan. So cute and amazing fun to play with.
on 5 December 2012
Another gift which delighted a child and was received with delight. A great addition to her collection which is played with constantly.
on 16 January 2014
This little family is very cute! I have a daughter 7 years old and she loves it. Therefore I recommend even for older girls (boys?)