on 13 October 2012
I ordered these boots to wear with my skirts and jeans. However when they arrived I was uncertain and after trying then I had to send them back. The toes were far too pointed for me, although the product itself is well made.
on 10 September 2012
I like these little boots and also the fact they are animal friendly BUT... the run a bit smallish. The price was good. I think the size should be adjusted to say 8UK/40EU. Otherwise, nice shoes.
on 7 December 2012
Nice good quality boots. But unfortunately had to send them back because they were too small. They are also very narrow. :(
on 8 November 2012
I've bought shoes from Beyond Skin before and they're normally of really good quality, but these ankle boots were poorly designed (the gap at the top makes them almost impossible to wear) and a size smaller than standard. Now I know whey they were so cheap - won't make that mistake again!