on 18 June 2012
Used it almost daily for about a month, and it works great. It's very attractive in the kitchen, and more importantly, it makes good toast. It does seem like it might be marginally slower than our old toaster, but the features more than make up for that (and I can't be sure. I never timed the old one.) I like the wider slots, good for sliced bagels, and the defrost feature works very well. I never would have considered taking bread directly from the freezer and putting it in the toaster, but it works great. Bought it with the Morphy Richards Accents Jug Kettle, Translucent Red, and they look great together.
on 9 October 2017
This is a powerful toaster with a 2 year guarantee if confirmed on like. Be careful how high you set it at first - it can burn things till you get used to it.
After that - it's great!
on 3 July 2017
I was delighted to find this version of the toaster, the upgraded model does not look as retro and my daughter really wanted this one.
on 28 April 2016
Brilliant toaster and lovely colour. Lots of coordinated items available. Have been using this for over a year now and no problems at all. The dials and buttons are easy to use. Great, good quality item.
on 6 October 2013
It is still new so enjoying it. Takes awhile for it to toast but I don't have to retoast. Still experimenting with the settings for the different types of bread and pastries. Would have been nice to have a recommended guide for the settings and food. Love the colour and it was what I was looking for. Not much luck with the actual firm and customer care.
on 4 October 2017
Love this toaster, no problems
on 6 December 2015
Looks good sill working but I found the lead a bit short other wise it would have been 5 stars
on 11 June 2017
All Good & Nothing Bad
on 8 January 2013
Brought the toaster and kettle to brighten up the kitchen in our new house and it does just that. It's a nice size and I like the fact it does thick or thin toast and is simple to use. Looks good but I think it feels a bit cheap to touch. Would have been disappointed if I'd paid full price!
on 28 May 2014
Give quite good and even toast. Nothing quite matches the open coal fire (or camp fire) and toasting fork but this is getting there. Looks great as well.