on 11 December 2012
I was after a decent sized USB stick , primarily used for Music for my Kenwood car Stereo. 64Gig, equals silly amounts of music.
Device arrived on time and I tested it out by copying some videos and music and playing them through 4 different devices.I had a combination of AVI/MKV/JPEG and MP3 and MP4 files to test.

Panasonic 3D BR Player- 290EBK sound system. Worked fine, good speeds, no issues with loading/delays etc.
Samsung EH6030 46" 3D TV - Worked fine, no issues.
Dell Inspirion core2duo notebook- Again, everything okay.
Kenwood KDC USD/BT Head unit - Audio works great. Good quality.

In addition, the way the USB stick looks also sold it for me. Its sleek/discreet matt look with small red LED looks classy, and isn't as distracting as one of those annoying USB sticks with a massive flashing light! I find those types can be really annoying if you have it plugged into the front USB on your BR/home theatre system.

I actually ordered the 32gig version as a back up for music, and this looks and works just as good as the 64gig version. I've not tested the speeds of transfer, but its takes approximately 3-4 minutes to transfer files of 5/6 gig, so I'd estimate its around 16MBS transfer rate.

Overall very pleased with the purchase. With the Speedy delivery, good product and low price as well as the polite and curteous service, I highly recommend both the product and the seller.

Enjoy!
11 Comment| 200 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 March 2014
This was very reasonably priced so I was a bit dubious that it may not be very good.
I need not have worried, it arrived in 3 days perfect condition and worked great.
cant be faulted 10 out of 10 for service and product.
on 1 March 2014
Truly fast and really 64GB this is a quality item. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a fairly high capacity USB. I use it to record and pause my Sony Bravia. Great - no box no wires..
11 Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 March 2014
Hi,very happy with my flash drive,so easy to use and load compared to others i have had in the past,and nice looking,very happy with it,thank you.
on 1 March 2014
Excellent Storage Device Extremely Large Capacity considering size Ordered 2 and have had absolutely no problems or issues A+ Product If looking for an alternative to the slightly larger usb external drive !
on 25 March 2014
fantastic usb stick, plug in and upload it is as simple as that, excellent product , recomended to family and freinds.
on 1 August 2012
This device looks good, and feels sturdy to hold. It is fairly small, about 7.5 cm long in total, and projects about 5.5 cm when plugged into a computer. I have verified that the drive's capacity is indeed 64GB using the program h2testw.

As for speed: using a number of different benchmarking programs, the sequential read speed has ranged from 17.5 MB/s to 19.2 MB/s, and the sequential write speed has ranged from 4.6 MB/s to 5.7 MB/s. This is on the slower side (a 'fast' device right now might have 30 MB/s read and 20 MB/s write) but it is pretty much spot on the advertised speed, so no complaints here. The Random (4k) read and write speeds are (predictably) slower, at roughly 5 MB/s and 10 kB/s respectively, which means that the device is more suited to storage than running portable applications.

In summary: Large capacity, decent speeds, and exactly as advertised.
22 Comments| 166 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 August 2013
This usb does everything i need. It is fast enough for me to stream movies direct from usb to ps3 or nexus 7 through otg cable. Thank you
on 23 March 2014
it works well, and truly does have a 128gb capacity, I used it to transfer a lot of files around various pc's and after 40 fillups and deletes I can honestly say its well worth the money
on 28 August 2012
This great little device is just the job for using as a USB recording device for my Sony Bravia LED TV (Sony KDL46EX723BU 46-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 3D 100Hz Edge LED Internet TV with Freeview HD). It provides about 12 Hours of High Definition recording time which is just fine for the few items I need to reccord on the Freeview Channels. I haven't tried reccording standard definition channels however I would expect about 4* the reccording time.

I was a bit worried about this manufacturer since I'd never heard of it, however it works like a dream so I'd thoroughly reccommend to others looking to enhance their Sony TV.

Lots of other sticks I reviewed were far too slow to be used for video reccording & playback so beware!

The 64GB stick causes the TV to respond a little slower than the 32GB one however the increased recording time is well worth it.

When using the Sticks in a PC as general storage there was no noticeable speed difference.
11 Comment| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse