on 8 December 2013
Arrived promptly but packaging poor. Baubles in a thin plastic box wrapped in a black polythene - no padding or semi rigid protection. Two baubles dented, two scratched and a third bauble broken at the hanging tab. The baubles clearly show that each has been manufactured in two halves. They come with swatches of gold thread which one has thread and tie in order to hang baubles from tree.

With only 7 out of 12 useable, would not recommend this supplier or product.

I can find better quality in my local 99p shop.
on 6 December 2013
Delivered within the time stated. Nice baubles that look great on my tree! Yes, I'd recommend them to friends & or family too!
on 11 March 2013
These are truly beautiful and when I hang them on my tree I will be so happy what qaulity I one them
on 15 December 2015
Looks good
on 26 December 2012
Ordered these as some extras for my tree as I had no more time to shop in the high street... never expecting them to be as good as they were; a fantastic bargain as the baubles are large and very beautiful - so glad I bought them.
One person found this helpful