on 18 August 2014
Arrived promptly. Thin enough to be able to use over an orthotic from the podiatrist providing a bit more cushioning. Have used every day since purchasing with approval from the podiatrist. I would recommend this product.
7 people found this helpful
on 19 September 2015
They do moderately well the job they're made for, in that they absorb some of the impact of walking. I'm in my 60s, and the feet aren't as young as they used to be, so that's useful. However, most of the time I now wear the ASICS trainers, also purchased from Amazon - which do the job far better. I suppose these insoles will still be useful when attending formal occasions when I really have to wear formal leather shoes.
One person found this helpful
on 25 September 2014
MY 93 YEAR OLD MOTHER THINKS THEY ARE GREAT
7 people found this helpful
on 29 November 2017
Delivered on time. Easy to cut to size and fit. Repeat purchase. Thin enough to fit most shoes but thick enough to make a difference.
on 16 August 2016
I am giving this a 3 as they kept on slipping in my shoes I keep on having to take my shoes off and put them in place
One person found this helpful
on 31 August 2017
very pleased just what I wanted and a great price too xx
on 20 October 2017
What more can I say
on 16 July 2017
These are really good.
on 10 July 2017
VERY GOOD
on 6 August 2012
These are not so different from regular cheap insoles, they are not very shock absorbing and just not worth the extra money.
6 people found this helpful