on 27 July 2011
I ordered this Case for my Samusung PL170 Camera and it fits superbly well, very snug and feels well protected once inside the case. Great small and concise size too, feels durable and lightweight and has a strong velcro fastener which can house the wider cameras it covers too. Also comes with a high-standard shoulder carry strap and a built in flap so you can attach it to your pant belt. Overall the product is excellent value for money and does the job perfectly. Also I would like to note that the Company that sell this product, are a lovely company to deal with. I first received my product on time delivery wise, yet NOT DUE TO ANY FAULT OF THE SELLER, the product unfortunatly had a white mark on the reverse (maybe white ink for the logo print process?), and within 1 day the seller had sent me out a brand new replacement case FREE OF CHARGE in the post, no quibbles, and along with a excellent letter explaining that these things can happen from time to time. So overall, brilliant product and amazing customer service, A* HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
on 22 August 2011
I bought this case for my Dad to go with a camera my Mum was buying him. Very neat and tidy case - camera fits perfectly into it. Looked to be well constructed with enough padding without being too bulky.
on 26 August 2012
This case is very cheaply made poor quality when it arived i was disapointed by the thin material and poor build quality the wrist loop pulled away from the case within a couple of days then after only three weeks the belt loop tore from the case as i was getting out of my car i almost lost my £300 camera, my previous well made Lowepro case lasted me 10 years and still going strong, i have now purchased another Lowepro case for my new camera.
on 19 October 2013
Bought this to go with samsung camera I bought for my sons graduation, it was very useful as I was able to use strap around my neck freeing hands for filming etc. good quality.
on 27 February 2014
fits lovely in the case keeps camera from getting damaged and can have it on your belt or round your neck for easy access
on 6 July 2014
Didn't fit my camera When it states the make and model is not correct
on 23 July 2014
nice protection for my camera
on 1 May 2016