on 13 April 2017
OK, so it is cheap and you get what you pay for which is why I'll give it 2 stars instead of 1.
It is not a Case4Life, it is a case for the equivalent of about 3 weeks of wear and tear. The problem with the design is that the strap is fixed to the case via a button type stud that relies on the strength of the outer fabric lining to be held in place. This is a very weak design. I recommend spending extra on something stronger.
on 18 May 2013
I bought this for my Lumix SZ3 and it fill it well, a nice snug fit. Overall pretty happy with it apart from the front velco fastner - the velcro does not secure the flap tightly enough for me, leaving the risk of the camera falling out of the case. So whilst its generally OK I would recommend shopping around as there are better cases around for Lumix cameras at similar prices.
4 people found this helpful
on 18 February 2013
Had seen some cases/pouches that were closed using a zip but I felt these made getting the camera out quite a hassle. This case is secured by velcro and it fits the camera well and is easy to get the camera in and out and provides adequate protection Also has a handy little compartment for storing spare memory cards etc. and has a loop so it can be fixed to a belt. All in all very pleased with it..
2 people found this helpful
on 16 July 2016
Quite a snug fit but sturdily built and it feels like it will protect the camera.

This is ideal for a clumsy, cak-handed prat like me. I might mean the camera lasts more than a few weeks.
on 10 May 2016
They asked me to write a review. Well, it's a snug fit for my Lumix camera and fits neatly into a drawer. I haven't used the camera yet so it may stay in the drawe for a while.
on 21 March 2014
Brilliant point & shoot camera in AI mode but can be changed to manual if required to suit different control ratios of the lens / focusing / f stops etc if required.
Great panoramic shooting ability with seamless junctions.
Have bought for holiday and been pleasantly surprised.
1no 16gb card on 10meg which prints on to A3 holds about 2000 photos and 10mins video.
Would recommend for the novice are serious camera buff who needs a bit extra on holiday etc.
Delivery ahead of estimated date.
on 18 November 2012
This is the right size for my Panasonic Lumix S5. It will protect your camera from scratches and knocks. It comes with a strap so you can carry it around your neck if you wanted to or you could just put it into your pocket. Also has a little pocket on the front so you could carry a spare battery or SD card. Nice quality - very happy with it.
VINE VOICEon 15 October 2017
Fits my Panasonic Lumix camera perfectly.
on 3 August 2017
Actually too small for my camera. Panasonic Lumix. I can get it in at a push but not a good case.
on 15 June 2016
I ordered the case with a camera package and although the case is a very good quality I am a little concerned that it is slightly small, so you have to ensure the Velcro is connected .