on 27 November 2011
Having looked at a lot of cases, including buying the Canon case (which is not perfect) for my Canon S95. I settled on the Case for Life for my wife's Canon A2200. The case is a perfect fit for a camera of this size, 93mm x 57mm x 24 mm. There is just enough padding without being too bulky, still able to fit into a pocket. It comes with both a belt loop and a detachable shoulder strap. Very helpfully it also comes with an elasticated pocket on the front, capable of taking a spare battery and / or memory card.
on 24 September 2011
compact digital camera soft case pouch for a cannon powershot a1200,a2200,a3100is,a3200is,a3300is,a480,a495,a800,s95. i needed a case for my cannon powershot a800. i thought it would be rubbish for the price how very wrong i was the case is perfect it is slightly padded and snug enough to keep my camera totally safe delivery was very quick also (EXCELLENT PRODUCT)
on 8 September 2011
Snug fit for my camera ( S95 ) No spare room for spare cards or battery but with an 8Gb card I wasnt expecting to change cards so this wasnt a problem to me. Nice, quick and easy top flap opening with velcro fastening, and a very useful shoulder / waist strap. I just fastened this around my waist with shorts and t shirt ( no pockets ) and kept my hands free. My t shirt even covered up the bag so you wouldny even know I had a camera with me. Perfect. Delivery was very quick from this supplier
Things I liked about this case:
- perfect size for my Cannon 3300, it fits very snugly inside
- provides good protection for the camera
- lightweight and easy to hold in your hand
- opens and closes with velcro - no awkward fastenings to deal with
- webbing section on the front to store spare memory card or battery
- detachable shoulder strap
- belt loop - can be easily threaded onto a belt to save you carrying it

Things I didn't like about this case:
- the finishing could have been slightly better, there were loose cotton threads on the strap and the case itself
- shoulder strap is a bit flimsy
- the 'case4life' tag was fairly prominent

Overall impression:
This is an excellent budget range case that provides a good level of protection for the Cannon Powershot range whilst being lightweight and easy to carry.
22 Comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 April 2012
I was very happy with this case at first. It fits my Canon S100 very well (snug but not too tight), it has a useful shoulder strap, and the velcro clasp holds things well.

However, after a few days of use, the velcro started detaching from the body of the case, and will probably come off altogether pretty soon, rendering the velcro clasp, and the case, useless.
on 29 July 2011
I was after a compact case for my Canon S95. What a bargain. The case feels rich and excellent value for money
on 28 February 2012
This case is very neat and entirely functional. It is slim-line and with a Canon S100, which it fits perfectly, doesn't have room for a spare battery but that, of course, would mean that the case would have to be more bulky. It is fabric and plastic and doesn't pretend to be leather. It doesn't look expensive and sophisticated but nor does it look cheap and tatty. It has gone all round India with me and I am very happy with it
on 4 May 2012
Quite a nice, cheap little case for my Canon S100.

GOOD POINTS
===========
* It's very small and compact
* Comes with a strap that could be used on your shoulder or waist
* Has a belt loop
* Mesh outer pocket still has some space for a spare memory card (and possibly a battery at a stretch
* Very cheap!

BAD POINTS
==========
* The small size means there's not as much padding and protection as other cases might offer
* The build quality may not be 100% (a few loose stitches, not sure how long the velcro fastener will stay in one piece)

CONCLUSION
==========
For the money, this is excellent value, especially if you're looking for a small compact case that's good enough to protect against a few light bumps and scratches. I doubt that there are many cases smaller out there, and certainly very few at this price. Highly recommended!
on 12 May 2012
Agree with earlier comment that velcro is poorly attached to case - I can see it coming off within weeks.

S100 fits ok - not really room for spare battery - and belt loop too small - just doesn't add up to £10 cost.
on 5 September 2012
The clips on the case strap are plastic and mine were defective - the clips were not overlapping so when 'pushed' through the rings on the case there was in fact nothing to push through but air! Completely useless.

My camera was a very tight fit in the case, too tight in my opinion, despite it being advertised as suitable. I think the tightness would reduce the impact protection of the case.

Still, if you have a somewhat smaller camera and there's no problems with the manufacture of the case strap, then I reckon you'll be fine.