on 10 March 2017
fits and protects my canon ixus 177,nice finish
on 7 May 2017
This case is ideal for my camera and it fits really snugly. Good price and service so no complaints whatsoever.
on 14 September 2015
Almost too small for the Canon IXUS 265 HS, but fits my DAB radio.
on 23 March 2014
Does what it says on the tin, nothing special about it nothing bad. Good pricing so yeah go for it.
on 18 January 2012
Bought this to house my Canon Ixus 230HS camera as the official case doesn't have any pockets for extras. The camera fits nicely inside, without being so tight you can't get it out again. The case seems well made and the small netting pocket on the front is ideal for a spare battery.
Would happily recommend this to anyone with the same camera. Delivery was quick too!
on 31 July 2014
Nice case but too small for a Canon IXUS 265 despite it being advertised for the Canon IXUS 2** range. The camera sticks out and the Velcro fastening pads only just touch if you really force the camera into the case.
on 14 November 2012
I wanted a little case for my camera, but wasn't prepared to pay out for a leather one. The camera is small so I didn't want anything too bulky. This case provides enough padding to stop the camera getting damaged without being too big. I would recomend this product
on 16 March 2012
... for the Canon Ixus 220HS camera. It is just the right size, not too tight nor too loose. It is made of nice soft materials which protect the camera well. I like the fact that it has an optional neck strap which I prefer to using the wrist strap slotted through the case opening. It also has a front pouch which will accommodate a spare memory card or battery or both. Spot on.
on 24 July 2013
This little case is a real gem.It fits the Canon Ixus perfectly,is very well made,durable and stylish.It is quick and easy to get the camera out and has a strap of just the right length,as well as a useful pocket on the front for a spare battery.All this for a cracking price.I can't recommend it highly enough.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 March 2016
A bit of background as context first - I recently bought two Canon IXUS 160 Point and Shoot Digital Cameras
Canon IXUS 160 Point and Shoot Digital Camera - Black

These were not for me but for our young (3yrs and 5yrs) grandaughters, both of whom are showing a real interest in trying to take their own photos and have both been - er - 'experimenting' with my rather more expensive bridge camera. I did absolutely NOT want toy cameras nor ones which looked like toys, and the 160 hit my target because they are functional, simple to operate and produce very good results. Also, of course, I wanted suitable and reliable cases for them ... which now brings me to my review of this Case4Life Compact digital camera soft case ...

These cases are very well made. The 160 just fits snugly inside it but a camera any longer would not - so check carefully before buying. They're strong and light and are more than adequate for keeping a small camera safe. The inside is lightly but effectively padded. Like the case itself, the carrying strap is simple and functional and can be attached or detached to suit your needs. There is an exterior pocket for holding a spare battery and/or memory card. I would suggest that both be further protected by being wrapped in a light polythene bag or, in the instance of the card, inside its own snap-together case. The flap which closes the case attaches by a Velcro patch onto the outer surface of the pocket - thus helping to keep any contents safe. On the back of the case there is an additional non-Velcro'd loop so that the whole case can be attached to your belt.

All-in-all, an excellent little case. My only tiny niggle concerns the open-weave nature of the double-layered covering for the outer pocket, but that's not unusual in cases of this type, size or scale, so it isn't a design fault. It's also the type of fabric and pocket that is found on the sides of much more expensive and larger cases for bigger cameras.

I'm perfectly happy with this case and look forwards to it being used by our grandaughters as they follow me on future photography excursions.