on 2 August 2012
It is okay for the price.

It has the ability to hold heavy cameras by tightening the adjustment screw which is the black thing on the side of the pod on the photo. This way you can position it properly on the ball head without it dropping.

It came as a surprise to me when the extending legs came out. I didn't know so that is a nice little feature.

I have dropped some stars off it because of the fact that the extending legs don't support it well, by this I mean that the extended leg sometimes goes in and could make the whole thing topple and potentially damage your camera.

I also dropped a star because the legs come in a chrome (Mirror) finished aluminium. When mine came, there were many scratches and scuffs on the legs, and I decided to use a sanding block to sand them and give them a brushed metal look, which looks better and I might paint them black.

Overall, it is fine for the price.
on 2 April 2013
Purchased this tripod to fit my new Nikon P510 which was in the list of cameras it suited.

The spread of the legs is not enough to support this camera and it topples over.

Reported this to the supplier and they have removed the P510 from the listing but have not offered any refund or replacement.

Don't believe the £12.99 list price, if you have a small camera it's just about worth the £3-99 but only just!
on 28 October 2011
Its my own fault, This product is not what i expected, its so small and flimsy you can not put any camera on thats got any weight in it at all. I am sure its great for light point and click cameras. But not for a heavier camera. i was very disapointed when it arrived. The build quality looks like it would break at any time. But its my fault. problem is you see pictures on the internet and think that looks good. but in reality when they arrive its not what you expect.

Marcus Gavin
on 1 January 2017
The product says it can be used with my Camera. If I balance it carefully, I can just get it to stay upright with my camera on it. Not usefull for recording at an angle, since it falls over.
on 26 March 2016
Light, compact but not very stable with the attachment screw being off set from centre, it wants to fall over without steading.
on 1 January 2015
Did not meet my expectations, gave it away to someone who might make good use of it.
on 2 November 2015
Not very strong I thought it would be a little bit stronger than it was
on 26 September 2014
This is a good product once you get the hang of balancing it!!!!
on 16 July 2011
This is a wonderful tool for domestic photography, the tripod fits most camera's and it's very convinient, tilts and turns any way you desire not to mention its attractive chrome, i was very suroprised to receive it two days after ordering, well done and keep the good service.
on 5 August 2015
Neat and simple , great little item.