on 6 June 2017
I'm so pleased with this case I've purchased. I'm no spring chicken and have a tendency
to drop things! My Sony Cybershot fits snugly in its case, and is safe from harm now.
I can definitely recommend this item to friends and family. Thank you.
on 23 June 2016
This is a very good product, my new camera that I purchased in Tenerife didn't come with a case. So I had to buy one & this was the best one for me!
on 16 September 2017
Very pleased with this high quality product.
on 22 May 2017
Excellent case fits great with room for spare batteries and memory card. Would recommend.
on 20 July 2015
The bag is well made but unfortunately it didn't quite fit the Nikon Coolpix S9500 otherwise I would have given it four stars, but the seller was very good and gave me a full refund.
on 4 January 2015
My husband wanted something small and tidy for his Nikon Coolpix L29 and this is perfect. The camera fits snuggly, there is room for spare batteries, and he even likes the strap on his little 'man bag'.
on 23 August 2016
nice and padded
fits my nikon coolpix s8200 great
with pocket for extra batterys /sd card
on 19 October 2017
Very Very Good Value, Fits my Nikon A10 perfectly. *****
on 13 February 2014
A lovely sturdy case that does exactly as it was described. It has already been on several walks with me and has remained waterproof despite the downpours we've been out in. The belt loop is very wide and can be fastened onto all width belts. The little pocket on the front will easily hold 4 replacement batteries.
on 2 July 2015
Decent case, but extremely snug on a Nikon S33. Does the job, but does require a little bit of patience.