on 27 May 2015
needed a new camera case for my Samsung S1065 digital compact camera and this one is just the job the camera fits nice and snug and padded,
there is also a small pouch on the front of the case which will hold a couple of spare AA batteries
One person found this helpful
on 23 October 2014
Good little case, although it is a little snug for the S9700. The Velcro pouch on the front for spare battery etc is very prominent, with the camera compartment tucked in behind a small zip. Consequently, I found every time I wanted to take the camera out of the case, I was opening the Velco flap, swearing, closing the Velcro flap & opening the zip. I guess I'll get used to it, & I suppose the zip gives better protection in the case of getting caught in the rain, for example. Nicely padded & good compromise between protection & bulk. Probably perfect for a camera without such a lens projection in the closed state.
on 24 May 2016
Bought for my 12 year old son's camera (Nikon COOLPIX S33). Very good fit, plenty of space for memory cards and spare battery. The build quality is surprisingly good for the price and it feels like it will probably survive for years.
on 2 September 2017
Excellent camera case. Fits well and has room for spare batteries and spare memory card. Good value for money & fast service.
on 13 June 2016
Right for the camera but the material seems a little less robust than expected. Does the job ok and has a handy front pocket for spare battery, although one slight problem is a tendency to switch the camera on by accidentally pressing the switch when taking it out of the case; need to be careful which way round you put it in the case.
on 24 January 2017
A great little case for my Nikon Coolpix S7000. It's well padded for protection and fixes easily on the strap of my rucksack. The little pocket at the front is great to carry a spare battery or SD card. A very good buy!
on 11 December 2015
Excellent quality case for Nikon Coolpix L31, and handy pouch for spare AA batteries :-)
2 people found this helpful
on 20 February 2017
Very good, just big enough for a compact camera, but I also like the added bonus of the small pocket at the front for a spare battery and an sdcard.
on 4 April 2017
This is a very well made bag.It is well padded and makes a very snug fit for my camera.
I feel my camera is very well protected inside this.
on 27 March 2016
What a lovely little camera case this is. Well padded and a storage pocket for batteries ans memory cards. Well recommended for your small camera. Excellent value for money. A1 rating.